2 great cast members

Killnme

Original Poster
My family and I spent time in two parks yesterday 1/25/14. And we ran into two great cast members.

The first cast member was named Pete and was working the handicapped loading area for Toy Story (at around 9am). He asked my wife if she minded staying in her wheelchair so he could training some other cast members. Not only was Pete great with us he was great with the people he was training. Pete watched them very closely and didn’t tell them what to do, but either asked a question to remind them of something or saying good job or what not. Pete was great and gave us almost a behind the scenes training session.

The second cast member was named Stephanie and she was working at the Haunted Mansion (at around 4pm). She was very helpful in getting us in the right area of the stretching room since my wife was in her wheelchair. Also, she noticed that we got stuck with a group of Brazilian teenagers in a tour group and recommended that when the lights went out we cover our ears. Because the Brazilian teenagers are known for screaming at the top of their lungs when the lights go out. Stephanie saved me from having to calm down my daughter who isn't the biggest fan of unexpected loud noises.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom