2 Characters in the Same Place?

Tim G

Actually, all of you are dead wrong about Mickey. Minute-to-minute scheduling assures that two Mickeys are never in the same place. In fact, there is a rule that only ONE Big Cheese can be in any of the four theme parks at one time. This is why he's so elusive and the "Mickey's Toontown Fair" Mickey takes so many breaks.
Why do you always persist knowing things better...
You don't know how the park runs, I do... and Rob certainly does... so behave, read and learn... :(

joanna71985

Actually, all of you are dead wrong about Mickey. Minute-to-minute scheduling assures that two Mickeys are never in the same place. In fact, there is a rule that only ONE Big Cheese can be in any of the four theme parks at one time. This is why he's so elusive and the "Mickey's Toontown Fair" Mickey takes so many breaks.

Say what?:confused:

I can give an instance where a certain character was seen in two places at the same time.. If anyone happened to see Fant on Tuesday night this week, there were a few technical glitches, and lets just say that you could see Sourcerer on top of the mountain and Traditional on stage at the same time for approximately 20 seconds. It was a very bad thing. Lots of yelling happened.

joanna71985

I can give an instance where a certain character was seen in two places at the same time.. If anyone happened to see Fant on Tuesday night this week, there were a few technical glitches, and lets just say that you could see Sourcerer on top of the mountain and Traditional on stage at the same time for approximately 20 minutes. It was a very bad thing. Lots of yelling happened.

:eek: Oh dear!

MouseWorshipper

To those of you who have criticized by comments about Mickey Mouse, I do not appreciate the fact that you all assume that I'm an idiot. I did not say this with no source; one of my friends used to play Mickey and she told me this. I apologize for my bluntness, but for those of you who instructed me to behave (as though you think that I am four-and-a-half), take your own advice!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
your darling friend that was a CM gave you misinformation... there are many mickeys out at a time :) Up to 5 potentially in toontown, not counting back-to-backs (4 in the judges tent + 1 optional elsewhere.

WDWKat26

To those of you who have criticized by comments about Mickey Mouse, I do not appreciate the fact that you all assume that I'm an idiot. I did not say this with no source; one of my friends used to play Mickey and she told me this. I apologize for my bluntness, but for those of you who instructed me to behave (as though you think that I am four-and-a-half), take your own advice!

That's great that she USED to do that stuff, but she's still wrong. There are many other people on this board who are CURRENTLY in Entertainment who can vouch for that being wrong.

drew81

I know one day in Town Square 2 Gideons appeared not very far away from each other. I think one was going in and was coming out. Oops

I also heard a story about Mickey and Minnie walking through Fantasyland one day and then all of a sudden another Mickey and Minnie start to come out. From what I was told Minnie went over to the door and pushed on it so the other characters couldnt come out.

KingStefan

Thanks for the bump! I really enjoyed reading this thread.

I've never seen the double character error on any character, but WAY back in the 70's, I was riding up front in the monorail, and we were stopped between stations for whatever reason, and down below on the ground, there were 3-4 characters walking along WITH THEIR HEADS OFF. They were carrying them under their arms.

The driver said something like "Oh, no - they're not supposed to be here with their heads off" and sounded his horn - as a warning that they could be seen from the monorail. We expected them to scurry and hide behind one of the topiaries that were there or something, but instead they just looked up at the monorail and waved and smiled! I'll never forget that!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Not to jump in, but, I'd like to hear the story...:lookaroun
I just randomly came across this, and heres the story as I remember it.

A CM was on the monorail with a friend, and she started blabbing about how she was a face character to her friend. She started doing impressions of the characters she performed and describing her day to day at work, as well as telling stories of guests (not good ones).

Someone on the DIS overheard it and posted their story. An entertainment CM who posts on the DIS saw it, proceeded to print it and bring it to the MK Character Zoo (base), where it was posted for everyone to see.

A short investigation was all it took for management to find out who she was and to terminate her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom