2 BR Beach Villa or 2 rooms at the Poly in July??

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Thanks for the feedback---do you mean you would walk thru epcot to monorail?? Good idea.

How long does that take??
Thanks again.
Not a good idea unless you are not in a hurry. Remember you have to go through security at the International Gateway, walk through World Showcase, walk through Future World, exit Epcot, walk up to the monorail platform, wait for monorail, exit monorail at TTC and take express monorail or ferry over to MK. We tried this once and the journey took over 40 minutes.

Better to just take the MK bus. Saves time and definitely saves steps!

JusticeDisney

Thanks for the feedback---do you mean you would walk thru epcot to monorail?? Good idea.

How long does that take??
Thanks again.
You can definitely do that if you want the experience of riding the monorail, but taking the bus to MK from the BC will get you there quicker.

Edit: Sorry, Tuvalu, didn't realize that you had posted the same thing above!

ask!

Original Poster
You can definitely do that if you want the experience of riding the monorail, but taking the bus to MK from the BC will get you there quicker.

Edit: Sorry, Tuvalu, didn't realize that you had posted the same thing above!
thanks for the advice--- we still might try it, when we arrive just to get an overview ----to me the monorail is one of the best rides in WDW. :)

mhaftman7

People it's Disney! Slow down. Everyone fast passing this and hurry up that!! Just breathe and take it all in. I'm all for planning as much as possible, but come on. Walking thru EPCOT made to be sounded as a burden?! As Disney vets, we've all sat at the resort waiting 40 minutes for a bus to show up. Personally, I'm okay with taking 40-60 to stroll through EPCOT, hop on the monorail, and decide which would be more enjoyable, a quick shot on a second monorail or a cool beautiful ferry ride.

21stamps

People it's Disney! Slow down. Everyone fast passing this and hurry up that!! Just breathe and take it all in. I'm all for planning as much as possible, but come on. Walking thru EPCOT made to be sounded as a burden?! As Disney vets, we've all sat at the resort waiting 40 minutes for a bus to show up. Personally, I'm okay with taking 40-60 to stroll through EPCOT, hop on the monorail, and decide which would be more enjoyable, a quick shot on a second monorail or a cool beautiful ferry ride.
I'm all for taking it all in..
But not by going 40 minutes out of my way to get from A to B.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom