2,000 Days Straight at Disneyland

SuddenStorm

I just wanna know where this guy works- if he can have both the time and money to visit that often. Sounds like a dream job.

If this guy is living off social security or food stamps or something (not to get political), then I do have an issue with him going daily and not doing something even remotely productive with his time.

Maybe this dude invested in Google 20 years ago and is rich now?

indianajack

Original Poster
I just wanna know where this guy works- if he can have both the time and money to visit that often. Sounds like a dream job.

If this guy is living off social security or food stamps or something (not to get political), then I do have an issue with him going daily and not doing something even remotely productive with his time.

From the Disney Parks blog:

"Reitz, a U.S. Air Force veteran who works for the Veterans Affairs Healthcare System in Long Beach, California (on work days, he makes his visits in the evening), credits the parks with recharging him after a hard day."

Phroobar

I think it is pure jealousy that everyone here can't visit the parks every day of their lives. All it takes is a Signature Plus AP for $1049 a year and living fairly close by. If you are retired, why not? It's only $2.87 a visit.

D

Deleted member 107043

I think it is pure jealousy that everyone here can't visit the parks every day of their lives.

I am not jealous, trust me. I could only stand visiting DL twice, maybe three times a year, even if I lived across the street.

Phroobar

I am not jealous, trust me. I could only stand visiting DL twice, maybe three times a year, even if I lived across the street.
It's a different thing when you don't care about getting in as many rides as possible. I remember going and not riding anything. Another time I rode the train for three hours straight. I even listened to an audio book during the ride.

D

Deleted member 107043

It's a different thing when you don't care about getting in as many rides as possible. I remember going and not riding anything. Another time I rode the train for three hours straight. I even listened to an audio book during the ride.

Yeah, I'm just not the kind of person to pay money to go to a theme park and read or listen to a book. YMMV

Curious Constance

I wonder if this guy has robotic, industrial feet? Disneyland for 5 and a half years straight? Lord, lord, lord.

Here is actual footage of me at the airport yesterday.

no_alt

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom