1st Week of November....

Prince Thomas

What are the parks like usually at this time of year? I'll be there starting November 1st and staying for a week. What are the crowds sizes? Weather? Any info u guys could supply would be dope!!! Thank u in advance my WDW friends....

MaximumEd

We went last part of October and first days of November last year. MK was packed Halloween night, but we knew that going in. Rest of the days were nice, except we messed up hitting Epcot on a Saturday. Place was mauled.

Upvote 0

AndyS2992

Keep in mind the following attractions will be closed:
Magic Kingdom:
-Hall of Presidents
-Splash Mountain
-Stitch's Great Escape
Epcot
-Universe of Energy
Hollywood Studios
-Great Movie Ride
Blizzard Beach
-Entire Park

Upvote 0

Smiley/OCD

We will be there the same time...11/3 - 11/10...it's what is known as "Jersey week", because the schools are closed that Thurs. & Friday for the teacher's convention...but as others have said, Friday and Saturday will be ABSOLUTELY crazy in the WS...if you're not a heavy drinker, IMHO, I would plan another park for those days, or stay out of the WS. We learned the hard way. You will see TONS of Jets, Giants, Yankees & Mets caps...You will see large groups of people wearing the same T-shirts stumbling around from kiosk to kiosk drinking...but since you're from NYC, you'll have NO problem with the drunk idiots...if you can handle Times Square on NYE, you'll have a GREAT time!!! Temps are great, not too hot, but maybe a day or 2 for the pool. A last word of advice...it cools off at night, but the buses still have the AC CRANKED, so sweatshirts or a light jacket would be advised!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom