1st time poster

DisneyBigApple

Original Poster
Hello All,

Sorry if this is not the right area to make this thread! Over the years I loved coming over to this site! I worked for Walt Disney for 7yrs took a little break and now I am heading to Walt Disney Studios to work as assistant to a Chairman! I am looking for an item to add to my daily suit- just don't know where to look! I am looking for a small Disney Suit lapel..that is not flashy but still Disney history behind it! If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

Thank you,
B

Tom

Beta Return
Hello All,

Sorry if this is not the right area to make this thread! Over the years I loved coming over to this site! I worked for Walt Disney for 7yrs took a little break and now I am heading to Walt Disney Studios to work as assistant to a Chairman! I am looking for an item to add to my daily suit- just don't know where to look! I am looking for a small Disney Suit lapel..that is not flashy but still Disney history behind it! If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

Thank you,
B

Very cool. What did you do for those 7 years? And do you know any more details about who you'll be working for out west?

DisneyBigApple

Original Poster
Thanks Tom! I was in the entertainment dept.. Yes- I do but I don't really want to put the details on the fourm.. but I am very excited!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom