1st time Cruiser Halloween Edition

Joeybats

Original Poster
This will be my first ever Disney cruise coming up this October. My wife and I are taking the four night Bahamas cruise on the Dream and it happens to be going on during the Halloween promotion. My question to anyone out there is on the second night we have reservations for Remy so we know that will be taking up most of our evening but we are also very interested in the adult Halloween costume party that is going on. Does anyone know what night the adult Halloween party happens as well as the Pirate party. I'd like to dress as Bluto (John Belushi) from Animal House and my wife wants to go in a toga party (Animal House, again) toga but we don't want to bring it if that party's going on the same night as Remy and it would be a waste of luggage space.

This is my first post here so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

ChuckElias

I've been on several cruises, Joey, but never a Halloween sailing. So unfortunately, I can't help with your question. Sorry.

But I have to ask. . . are you a Toronto Blue Jays fan?

Bolna

If you log into your reservation on the Dcl website, you can get a list of all the activities. At least the pirate party should be listed there. You could always try to give DCL a call, they might be able to tell you when the Halloween events take place.

You can also check last year's navigators, www.disneycruiselineblog.com (an unofficial website despite the official sounding name) has quite a selection: http://disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/

ginadee

I can answer this but have to wait till I get home for the info. We are going on the dream for 4 nights the end of this month so I as well had to coordinate pirate night, costume night and Palo. I know the adult costume contest is late. Like 11 pm. I will reply later with which nights I was told everything was.

ginadee

Ok...so I am on the Dream for 4 nights sept 28th-2nd. The first day we're at Nassau (2nd night), I chose that night to make our Palo reservations because the costume contest is that night but not until 11 pm. So we can stay in our dress clothes and have plenty of time to change. The next day we are at CC which is pirate night. So we have costumes for that too. Fun! Cant wait!

Joeybats

Original Poster
Awesome Ginadee, thanks for the info. You are the best. BTW what will you and any traveling companions be dressed as? Like I said, I'm going as Bluto Blutarsky and my wife as Mandy Pepperide from Animal House.

ginadee

Awesome Ginadee, thanks for the info. You are the best. BTW what will you and any traveling companions be dressed as? Like I said, I'm going as Bluto Blutarsky and my wife as Mandy Pepperide from Animal House.
We are going to be tacky tourists. Here are the costumes we got. We plan on wearing pirate outfits to dinner too. Boyfriend thinks its crazy but he is a fun sport.
image.jpg

kasey1988

Our Halloween night was on the second night (naussau night) and was combined with pirate night.. Most adults were in their pirate gear, I can't recall very many in other costumes. We just were on the 3 night dream cruise from sept 18-22..

Disneyfalcon

On a 4 night the pirate night and costume night will be separate.

The costume activities generally took place before dinner and as @ginadee mentioned, the adult costume contest wasn't until late night so it shouldn't interfere with dinner at all!

ginadee

I just got back from our 4 night on the Dream. They switched the pirate and Halloween night on us from what we were originally told. So we switched our Palo reservations no problem. Day one was Nassau and then pirate night, day 2 was castaway cay and the Halloween costume contest was at 10:30 that night. Day 3 was at sea and optional dress up night.

Bolna

I just got back from our 4 night on the Dream. They switched the pirate and Halloween night on us from what we were originally told. So we switched our Palo reservations no problem. Day one was Nassau and then pirate night, day 2 was castaway cay and the Halloween costume contest was at 10:30 that night. Day 3 was at sea and optional dress up night.

Thanks for posting the info. Hope you had a fantastic cruise!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom