1985 Walt Disney World Merchandise Catalog

Gelatoni

Amazing find from the year i was born! I actually collect vintage Disney Parks and I see some of the items I own and it's cool to see when they are from. Thanks for putting it up!

Figments Friend

I have several of these catalogs from the mid to late 80s.
Used to order a lot of stuff out of them...primarily Figment and EPCOT Center merch as well as various character plush.
I still have all of those items, some very valuable now in the collectors market.

They are absolute gems to look at today.
So glad I saved them all!

-

MissM

Wow! The little ceramic figures on page 9 - I own several of them. (Still!) When I was a girl, I went to WDW for the first time in 1984. I remember they used to have an entire wall of different figures. My Mom would let me get one or two and over a few trips, I collected several but then one day they just weren't there anymore.

zbD4SQN.jpg

old-disney-ceramics1.jpg

Cheshire Cat even still has his original price tag on the bottom:
old-disney-ceramics2.jpg

So neat to see them in the catalog like that! I still think of the wall of figures when I'm in the Emporium. I miss that. It was such a thing I looked forward to. Which figure would I pick that time?

OliveMcFly

Very cool! I remember having the small Figment figurines and the character mugs. Those Epcot Center shirts are great too! How do I order? ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom