18th Birthday meal

laurenesmith

Original Poster
So Im celebrating my 18th birthday in Disney! I am not sure where to have my birthday meal? I don't like sea food. Also I would prefer to dine in one of the theme parks. Any suggestions?

CAPTAIN HOOK

Welcome aboard,

The possibilities are endless (almost). For the most varied choice of cuisine, EPCOT is the place to be with everything from typical English pub food to Fine Dining in both Canada and France.

Check out the menus

Clarissa McDaniel

It depends on which park you want to be in and the type of dining experience you are looking for. If it were me, I'd be in Hollywood Studios and try to eat at and experience Club Villain.

belledream

Of course, it depends where you want to be on that day, but for my birthday, no matter how old I am, I'd probably want to go to a character buffet to hang out with some of my favorite characters. The interaction with them would be pretty fun on your birthday!

That being said, I'd say Crystal Palace in MK, or Garden Grill in EPCOT!

cheesecake

Happy Birthday!! ☺

My runner up for dream birthday in Disney would be Le Cellier. But my top pick would be Be Our Guest! (The lamb was excellent!)

After dinner at BOG, you can go on a few rides before the fireworks!

zurgandfriend

If you want to dine in a park the world showcase has many options, California Grill is our go-to place for dinner good food, great view and Wishes from the roof of the contemporary make for a memorable time.

DisneyDebNJ

So Im celebrating my 18th birthday in Disney! I am not sure where to have my birthday meal? I don't like sea food. Also I would prefer to dine in one of the theme parks. Any suggestions?
Hello and welcome!!
As other posters stated. your choices, are many, depending on your likes/dislikes and location and which tier you cared to dine at.
For Magic Kingdom: Be Our Guest or Crystal Palace
Epcot so many choices!! for a non signature, try le Chefs de France (Le Cellier would be my choice for a signature)
Hollywood Studios Brown Derby (which is a 2 credit per person meal)
Animal Kingdom Yak and Yeti (or AKL Boma (buffet) or Sanaa
Lots of dining options at Disney Springs as well!!!!
Enjoy planning your birthday!!!!!! There is NO wrong choice :)

msb821

Well first off, happy birthday!
My niece just celebrated her 19th birthday in Disney World. They ate at Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom. I know reservations to BOG are hard to come by but be persistent! They went in May and I believe they scored their reservation a month before - so if you don't get it initially, keep checking back.
You can go on the dining reservations website and filter out places by park and all of the menus are online for you to take a look at. I don't think there is any "wrong" or "bad choice"
Have fun!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Of course, it depends where you want to be on that day, but for my birthday, no matter how old I am, I'd probably want to go to a character buffet to hang out with some of my favorite characters. The interaction with them would be pretty fun on your birthday!

That being said, I'd say Crystal Palace in MK, or Garden Grill in EPCOT!
I was thinking the same thing

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom