181 days out HELP!!

amandareid12410

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you could tell me what time dining reservations go live? Our 180 day window opens tomorrow and I REALLY need Ohana reservations.

TIA

Amanda

Greg H

6 am eastern time... That is when the online system opens. I believe you can start calling in for 7am. If that one is the most important I would aim for it later in your trip and book that one first... good luck!

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Got 'Ohana not problem for dinner and breakfast this past Friday morning when my 180 opened up. Book that one first being it's the most important to you. I couldn't get it our first night like I like to but easily booked it later on in the trip.
And as already pointed out it's 6am eastern and 7am by phone. ;)

Upvote 0

DisAl

Be logged into your MDE account and have your request typed in and ready to go so you can hit "enter" right on 6:00 a.m. EDT. Be aware though that you will probably be one of thousands trying the same thing so it may take a few tries to get in.
Good luck! Our 180 day mark is Nov. 30 so we have a while to wait yet.....

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Also if you are willing to dine at off times you can get the hard to find ones. I booked Ohana breakfast a wrrk or so before our trip. It was a late breakfast 11:40ish but it worked that day as that eas the day we checked in to the poly.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom