Trip Report $150 for 11 days

The majority of people who visited my pre trip report don't think I can do it within my budget. I am going to try and write my TR every day including how much money I spent.

3 Nov. was a travel day. I flew BA from Gatwick. The flight was fine and I got to All Star Sport around 9pm. Unpacked and went to bed. Total spent $0

Chippy

Just caught up! Love this report. We were there until the 9th - doing the MK in the rain was a bit chilly but a real blast for my daughters who fell in love with the thrill rides this year. Hope you had a blast and were just to tired to finish the report! No way could I have the energy or dedication to do a report every day of a trip! I'm just getting back to reading after a few weeks back.

mrdrift

It's amazing that you have done Disney World so far and keeped to your budget. I give you applause for doing it. You are showing us all how it can be done. Thanks

CheersBigEars

Original Poster
I feel bad about just dropping off. I know it has been a long time but wanted to let people know that I managed to stay within my budget, had money left over for a christmas ornament and a HM picture. I had the best holiday and despite what some posters thought I was never hungry.. I even had some food left when I went home.

CheersBigEars

Original Poster
image.jpg

Last edited:

CheersBigEars

Original Poster
By the way FlaffNL, not sure if you have already booked your flight for your holiday in October but Iceland air has some very good deals on. Flights from Ams to MCo for less than €500

BJones82

This may have been in a pre-trip report but curious how much you spent on food before getting to your hotel? But congrats on being frugal, we consider it a good day if we only spend $80 on food for the two of us between the three meals and snacks lol...

CheersBigEars

Original Poster
To be honest I took a lot of snacks from work. Our breakroom has lots of nice free snacks like noodle pots, small bags of mixed nuts, crackers etc. I spent about £25 I think on ready eat wafels, pancakes, chocolate bars.
I planned ahead and watched out for sales at the shops and took a couple of snacks a day from work.

BJones82

To be honest I took a lot of snacks from work. Our breakroom has lots of nice free snacks like noodle pots, small bags of mixed nuts, crackers etc. I spent about £25 I think on ready eat wafels, pancakes, chocolate bars.
I planned ahead and watched out for sales at the shops and took a couple of snacks a day from work.

That makes it easier then!!

alicelamagna

I am so glad you had a great time and stayed within your frugal budget. I started to worry about you
when you were not heard from in such a long time. Good for you! We could all learn a lesson on
how NOT to spend so much money on food. Don't think I could do it, but next visit to disney I sure
will try to at least buy some foods from Walmart and bring snacks to the parks. The hard part is
convincing my family they do not need to eat three big meals a day. Take care!

BJones82

I am so glad you had a great time and stayed within your frugal budget. I started to worry about you
when you were not heard from in such a long time. Good for you! We could all learn a lesson on
how NOT to spend so much money on food. Don't think I could do it, but next visit to disney I sure
will try to at least buy some foods from Walmart and bring snacks to the parks. The hard part is
convincing my family they do not need to eat three big meals a day. Take care!

Lol you are taking the high road, our next two visits to WDW will be our Wedding planning session and our Wedding/honeymoon so we are choosing to enjoy all the food available and not leaving the bubble for that time lol...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom