14 day Ultimate

mitch-fishguard

Original Poster
Folks, just bought the 14 dayer. as the price was ridicullously cheap. Im in Orlando for 14 nights, but only in WDW for the last 5 . What would you suggest for the odd visit in the first 9 days that wont affect the magic of when we actually stay there ?

Jeff456

Sorry. Lost in translation, but I meant, would you take advantage of a Disney visit while at Int. Drive ?
In reference to that I wouldn't say that visiting wdw before you've started your stay there would ruin it, to me you certainly need more than 5 days to do it properly... In our two week trips at least 10-11 of the days will be at WDW...

mitch-fishguard

Original Poster
In reference to that I wouldn't say that visiting wdw before you've started your stay there would ruin it, to me you certainly need more than 5 days to do it properly... In our two week trips at least 10-11 of the days will be at WDW...
Thankfully you understood my question.!!!! I have been to Orlando 6 times and was enquiring specifically about Disney. You are most helpful and I will visit before my stay

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom