101......?????

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by DisJosh

Ohhh but it is that easy! I'm a pro at posting......I've had extensive training in various other Message Boards. We're talkin' 1000+ posts, offers from admins. to moderate.....I'm the best of the best so watch out!:D :p

Ha! 5000+ posts on some of the nastiest boards out there. These people make Mr. Lightbeer look like Mother Theresa. You've got a long way to catch me my son.

DisJosh

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyFreak

Ha! 5000+ posts on some of the nastiest boards out there. These people make Mr. Lightbeer look like Mother Theresa. You've got a long way to catch me my son.

:rolleyes: :D I'll catch you off guard one day and blow your post number to bits! ........wait no I wont.......I forgot I have a life..:p j/k DisneyFreak;)

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by DisneyFreak

Let's hope no one ever has to don an asbestos suit on this forum!!! :(

DisneyFreak

:rolleyes: :D I'll catch you off guard one day and blow your post number to bits! ........wait no I wont.......I forgot I have a life..:p j/k DisneyFreak;)

Uh oh, the "I got a life" joke. Better watch it DisJosh, I'll have you......what do you call it Steve?.......Oh yea "Terminated".

:D :D ;)

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by marciahahn

Let's hope no one ever has to don an asbestos suit on this forum!!! :(

I bought one of those suits for a function once marcia. Now it just hangs in my closet because I have no where to wear it.

DisJosh

Original Poster

I cant really use that joke b/c I dont have much of a life apart from this computer that TV and those video games......If you had Steve "terminate" me then I would have evn less of a life!:( Dont take that away from me!:D :D

Tink

I've got to make these last 5 posts worthwhile and meaningful...what should I say? Oh, yeah, 17 days more days!!!:D

Tink

No, that's a good guess, but no. Medieval Times ;) was an adequate guess....but what I really was thinking of was....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom