101......?????

DisJosh

Original Poster
Thanx, Ariel. All of you guys(Ariel, marcia,jay-rod, marky, disney freak, jay london, wdw imagineer and wdwmagic. sorry to who ever I missed!) better watch it you think your at a safe distance but theres no telling what kind of damage I can do on a borring summer week day! :p :D ;)

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by DisJosh
Thanx, Ariel. All of you guys(Ariel, marcia,jay-rod, marky, disney freak, jay london, wdw imagineer and wdwmagic. sorry to who ever I missed!) better watch it you think your at a safe distance but theres no telling what kind of damage I can do on a borring summer week day! :p :D ;)

I see your 102... and raise you 562!! :eek:

DisJosh

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer

I see your 102... and raise you 562!! :eek:

You just watch your back budy! I'll be there b4 you can recite the step away from the doors monorail speil! :D

mickeyfan

With my exciting social life (work, cooking, work, laundry, work, grocery shopping, work, chauffering the kids, work, trips to Disney, work -- you get the picture!) I don't know if I will ever make it to 101!!:confused:

mightyduck

Originally posted by Tink
Yup!:) Only 15 more! Then what? Will fireworks go off?;)

Uh, sure...I'm sure Markymark can make that happen...right, Mark?

But then you can start earning your ears! :)

(I would give 'em to you now, but you know, it's protocol and stuff... ;) )

DisJosh

Original Poster
Did somebody say fire works?

castle.gif

Ariel

Josh...I think you are going to give Mark a run for his money here....shall we start the DisJosh daily challenge perhaps???

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by DisJosh

It's not that easy DisJosh. We have all gone through extensive training to be able to post as well as we do. Don't just think you can come here and start posting by the seat of your pants. You must complete your training. Only then will you understand the power of the WDWMagic message boards.

DisJosh

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyFreak

It's not that easy DisJosh. We have all gone through extensive training to be able to post as well as we do. Don't just think you can come here and start posting by the seat of your pants. You must complete your training. Only then will you understand the power of the WDWMagic message boards.

Ohhh but it is that easy! I'm a pro at posting......I've had extensive training in various other Message Boards. We're talkin' 1000+ posts, offers from admins. to moderate.....I'm the best of the best so watch out!:D :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom