10 Year Anniversary Question

DisneyDarlin7679

Original Poster
Hi all! I really have only a question regarding the photography sessions. My DH and I are not celebrating our 10 year for another four years but we're already planning our big anniversary trip to Disney World. We played around with the idea of having a vow renewal but really couldn't justify spending that kind of money when we could just plan a fantastic trip instead. We WOULD however like to do a photography session.

My question is, do you have to be getting married to have a session inside the parks? We will be taking a Halloween trip and would LOVE an opportunity to take pictures at the Haunted Mansion and of course in front of the castle with all the Fall decorations. We even talked about wearing less formal wedding attire in tasteful Halloween colors since we are both crazy for the holiday. Can anyone tell me if this is allowed?

Thanks for all responses!

BJones82

I would recommend contacting Disney Fairy Tail Weddings, if you contact Disney Photography they will tell you to contact DFW first, I can tell you that a photo shoot is included in a normal photo package for a wedding but you pay extra for the MK, and they only allow 3 couples each day and have 3 paths which are first come first serve. They book up fast too :) GL, let us know what you find!!

DisneyDarlin7679

Original Poster
I would recommend contacting Disney Fairy Tail Weddings, if you contact Disney Photography they will tell you to contact DFW first, I can tell you that a photo shoot is included in a normal photo package for a wedding but you pay extra for the MK, and they only allow 3 couples each day and have 3 paths which are first come first serve. They book up fast too :) GL, let us know what you find!!

Thanks for the reply! We have already talked about the photography session in the parks and actually thinking of opting out of it. I think we will do a session in some of the resorts possibly instead. Hopefully the resorts have fantastic fall décor as well. :) It seemed like it would have been a blast with have a photo session inside the park but figure the cost isn't so pretty. Any other fun ways to celebrate during the Halloween season?

Tony the Tigger

There may be a creative compromise for you - I just wrote a post about our vow renewal here:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...orporate-disney-into-your-vow-renewal.903761/

...because we ran into the same brick wall on pricing.

I love the Halloween idea - we know a couple who eloped and then held their reception on Halloween - arriving as Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein.

We are 2 years out from our 10 year, and hoping to save up enough to stay at the Grand Floridian for a couple of nights and book Victoria & Albert's for dinner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom