1 person on Two Hotel Reservations will it work? On MDE ?

danniyell

Original Poster
Will it work to have one person linked to two different hotel reservations? I'm on my own in a studio and my parents are in a different resort - can they be added to my reservation so they can come to my room and therefore not cause any crazy issues with MY Disney Experience or will it go all crazy cats and mess everything up?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Do you want your parents to be able to enter your room when you are not there? If so, you could give them one of your old MagicBands (assuming you have one) to use as a key. If not, the front desk may be able to issue a key card for them if you ask for one.

Otherwise, I am not sure why your parents need to be added to your reservation if they already have their own room. o_O

Last edited:

Rob562

I agree. While it *may* work out, knowing the MDE system, you're just inviting potential issues. Best to ask for a card at the front desk.

-Rob

You will also have to pay an additional fee per night for the third adult in most cases. You might be able to add them at check in which would limit your MDE issues, but you may still have the additional fee. If you are at a Deluxe resort, it would be $25/night for the third adult.

JaxFLBear

You will also have to pay an additional fee per night for the third adult in most cases. You might be able to add them at check in which would limit your MDE issues, but you may still have the additional fee. If you are at a Deluxe resort, it would be $25/night for the third adult.
Based on the OP's signature, it looks like they are DVC Members. DVC does not charge extra if there are more than 2 in a room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom