1 or 2 days?

Lightyear

Original Poster
We have not been to Universal since '92.

I have 2 small children. Can this park be done in 1 day? We are staying onsite one night to get the front of line thing. (Is that for all rides or only a few?)

Should we get a 2-day pass? I hate to take time away from my WDW plans if it will not interest my son (4) at all. Hubby has to try 1 or 2 of the big coasters.

Thanks for any info!
Lightyear (Lisa)

M

Mr Lightbeer

The F.O.T.L. thing at Uni is history now ( thank god ). You will probably need one day in each park 1 -IOA & 1 STUDIOS.If you can't find anything to interest your 4 year old in either park, then he needs help! .Speaking as someone with the mind and brain of a 4 year old, I can vouch for that.

Attachments

• steamboatwillie.gif
    steamboatwillie.gif
    32.5 KB · Views: 159

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Mr Lightbeer
The F.O.T.L. thing at Uni is history now ( thank god ). You will probably need one day in each park 1 -IOA & 1 STUDIOS.If you can't find anything to interest your 4 year old in either park, then he needs help! .Speaking as someone with the mind and brain of a 4 year old, I can vouch for that.

when has the front of the line been history. I posting a few weeks ago that it was rumored, nothing confirmed yet that it might go down at the end of the summer. If u have heard diffrent enlighten me please.

woofboy111

I realize that your 4 year old can't go on anything, but they have baby swap. The ticket that you get should depend on which paks you're going to. You could make both parks in 1 day, but not go on everything. If you want to spend more money, and get more stuff done, I'd go for the two day pass.

A little hint is...don't go on saturdays. Both parks are extreamly packed on saturdays, unlike Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom