1 day at WDW in November - MK & HS

Klaudia

Hey there!

It's been three years since my last visit to WDW and it will be a short one this year. I'll have only one day and I know it's not much, but I'm from Germany and do not have the option to stay longer and don't want to miss out on WDW while staying in Orlando.

I hope you can give me some advice regarding park hopping and the glorious new Fastpass+
smile2.gif

So, my plan is to go on November 19th and visit both, MK and HS. My first idea is to start in HS in the morning (9am), go on the rides I don't want to miss (Tower of Terror, Rock'n'Roller Coaster, Toy Story Midway Mania) and then switch to MK around 12pm/1pm, which will be open until 9pm.
I know this could end up being a really tough day
smile2.gif

So my first question: I read crowds in November around this time should be managable. Would you recommend using the Fastpass+ in HS or try HS in the morning without FP+'s and book the three FP+'s for the second half of the day at MK? Or would it be better to book the three FP+'s in HS and try with the rolling FP+ option in MK? Does anyone have experience with the availability of FP+ during the visit?

Britt

Because you're getting to MK so late, I'd use all 3 FP at MK! :)

The time you're going, wait times at HS shouldn't be too bad early morning :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom