‘The Walt Disney Studios and World War II’ coming to the National WWII Museum in New Orleans

FettFan

Original Poster
Walt Disney and the effect of his studios on the war effort will be the subject of a special exhibit planned for the National WWII Museum opening March 17.

"The Walt Disney Studios and World War II" was organized by the Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco and it explores how the iconic entertainment company helped achieve Allied victory. It will be in the Sen. John Alario Jr. Special Exhibition Hall through Sept. 24.

81B9297B-8343-47E6-ADCC-C747C962F3F8.jpeg

Last edited:

Elijah Abrams

In the Parks
Yes
Hopefully this means some of the shorts from that era will start popping up on D+.
I wish, but that is still kind of a gray area, since WWII is a rather touchy subject. They wouldn’t dare put shorts like "Der Fuehrer's Face" on Disney+, despite being a famous Donald Duck short, unless they gave said streamer a revamp to allow more mature content, including the rather "adult" Disney works from Walt's days, on it.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I wish, but that is still kind of a gray area, since WWII is a rather touchy subject. They wouldn’t dare put shorts like "Der Fuehrer's Face" on Disney+, despite being a famous Donald Duck short, unless they gave said streamer a revamp to allow more mature content, including the rather "adult" Disney works from Walt's days, on it.
I didn't say "all" shorts from that era, I said some.

In the US D+ already has more mature content including rated R movies and even more mature content outside the US with Star included with D+, so that isn't an issue any more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom