£ to $

Pinoke76

Thankfully Lloyds still had yesterdays price at 06:30 this morning, I was planning to wait but I can't see a full recovery before we travel in 81 days time.
Getting up early today got me an extra $250 compared to the current price.

Upvote 0

G00fyDad

It will go back to 1.46 soon. I mean, it is great for me heading to the UK, but it will be back to 1.46 (or more) by the time we head that way next year. :(

Upvote 0

Gurt

I am 84 days out and the 1st thing my BF said to me last Friday was 'we should have got our $'s before the vote' I think it will level back out once the panic is over, well I hope anyway.

Upvote 0

emma c

Yeah I mean it's a long way off yet us leaving, if it happens! Plus we need to get new pm in and most probaberly a new larbour leader, things will work out!

Upvote 0

Gurt

we need a new everything at the minute, I do hope bonkers Boris isn't the new PM though, and I don't see Corbin lasting the day if this mornings news is anything to go by

Upvote 0

danniyell

There's plenty of time - if your still 80 ish days out - it will have levelled out by then....especially given that its not all that big a difference currently anyway. it was 1.36 a few months ago, yes its dropped since Friday but its going to come back up again - if everyone chills their beans a little bit! :p

Upvote 0

emma c

we need a new everything at the minute, I do hope bonkers Boris isn't the new PM though, and I don't see Corbin lasting the day if this mornings news is anything to go by
Don't know think the all the other MPs will need to drag him out screaming! Be first ex-mp to be barred from Westminster at this rate!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom