• The American Adventure

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • I like all of the countries

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • I don't like World Showcase

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

Dawn S

I was raised in San Antonio, so I grew up around a largely Hispanic culture. I have been all over Mexico & I'm a sponge for Texas/Mexico history. Naturally, I'd have to vote for Mexico!! :sohappy:

General Grizz

I just love the American Adventure - one of the best, if not the best - show at EPCOT.

However, I can't decide between Mexico and France...wait...Canada is lovely too...Oh no! This is harder than I thought! :hammer:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Germany is Great....
(though..they never have the darn trains running when I go:( )
I like the shops in germany....love the clocks....they are great....boy if I had big money...I would get that really cool hand carved, huge koo-koo clock / grandfather clock.

james4023464

I did'nt really like World Showcase. It had no good rides except Malestrom, and that wasn't even that good.hen I was at Epcot I mostly stayed in Future World:D

Can't wait till Mission Space:D :D :D

thumper

Although it's hard to decide, my vote goes for France. I can't get enough of Impressions de France, and the pastries in that bakery are to die for!:slurp:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
No surprise, the countries with the rides are winning...I like france because it's quiet....sit on thier fountain and eat pastries :)

mmmm...pastries.

Tramp

American Adventure...just puts things in perspective for me....
BUT, I like to hang in England...the Brits are MY kind of people...:D

Maria

This is such a hard poll! I can´t make up my mind.... after you take the "Hidden Treasures of WSC tour", and learn why imagineers did what they did in each country and all the details in them, I can only say that WSC is a masterpiece! :sohappy:

China has no votes yet, and I think the temple is amazing! When you go there, ask a cast member to explain to you about it and its meaning, and show you how simetrical it is.

Japan and its pagoda, the replica of the shrine, the museum in the back that not so many people know about...

UK with all its different countries represented in the style of the buildings and its flags in the windows, it is simply admirable!

The museum in the mexican pavillion that people just pass by it looking for the ride...

The moroccan pavillion with so many details, a museum in there too, the sundial....

The norwegian pavillion and the stave church with museum inside, the detail of the grass on the roof like it is there...

etc, etc, etc....

Can I put one vote for each? :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom