Discounts!!!, Crush-n-Gusher, etc.

dr_teeth90210

Original Poster
Discounts will be released within the next couple of days for travel dates between 4/17-7/4.

The Florida Resident code is EWZ.

The Annual Passholder code is EWY.

I don't know what the rates are yet and they are not available to book as of yet.My sources are saying they should be available this Sunday, March the 13th( but don't quote me on that)

In other news, Crush'n'Gusher is finished and ready to open tomorrow(March 9th) for Cast Previews. Here's a picture that I posted on another thread.

showphoto.php

Also, here's a link to the wait times of the parks for today...

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=52226

And I've finally got around to adding pictures to this site so check out my photo album for recent pics that I took of some WWE Superstars on Main Street.

Ciao

WDWRLD

Just talked to CRO about another unrelated issue and they said infact this code is going to be good but as of now the computers will not let them book reservations or modify existing ones. I asked when they should work and got the standard call back in "a couple weeks". He also said he had no further info on reservation rate.

dr_teeth90210

Original Poster
General public codes are looking extremely doubtful. The next release of general public codes probably won't be until Fall.

wannabeBelle

Dr Teeth, thank you so very much for this information!!! I was starting to lose hope on getting an AP rate for my May trip!!! Major Scoop points for you!! Belle

dr_teeth90210

Original Poster
The rates that Disney is promoting for Passholders is...

$74 for Value resorts
$109 for Moderate resorts
$139 for Deluxe resorts
(Wilderness Lodge Standard view room)

These fall under code EWY.

I have yet to get any confirmation on the Florida resident rates but I assume they're gonna be the same as the passholder discounts.

Disney is not yet booking these discounted rates, but I'll give you guys the heads up when I find out more info.

Who needs Mousesavers when ya got WDWMagic ;-)

racechick

Thanks For The Times

Will Be There In Two Weeks , I Have Not Been In March In About 4 Years I Feared The Worse With The Wait Times. Those Dont Sound That Bad

sniggle74

dr_teeth90210 said:
The rates that Disney is promoting for Passholders is...

$74 for Value resorts
$109 for Moderate resorts
$139 for Deluxe resorts
(Wilderness Lodge Standard view room)

These fall under code EWY.

I have yet to get any confirmation on the Florida resident rates but I assume they're gonna be the same as the passholder discounts.

Disney is not yet booking these discounted rates, but I'll give you guys the heads up when I find out more info.

Who needs Mousesavers when ya got WDWMagic ;-)

Thanks so much for letting everyone know that THERE WILL BE AP rates for May (since I'll be going :sohappy: )

However, aren't the rates that are posted above the rates that were for AP holders during January - April? I figured there may be a smaller discount when May rolled around (crosses fingers)

dr_teeth90210

Original Poster
sniggle74 said:
Thanks so much for letting everyone know that THERE WILL BE AP rates for May (since I'll be going :sohappy: )

However, aren't the rates that are posted above the rates that were for AP holders during January - April? I figured there may be a smaller discount when May rolled around (crosses fingers)

You're correct they are similar to the Passholder discount that is currently out.Disney's current passholder rate, code BEX, is during Disney's peak season...travel dates from Feb. 17th thru April the 17th. I was under the assumption as well that the discounted rates would be cheaper during WDW's Regular season. There was a lot of speculation internally that WDW might not be releasing discounted room rates for the late spring season. It appears that Disney's compromise was to release slightly higher discounted room rates instead of doing away with them completely.

Piebald

How do these codes work? We're planning a small weekend trip perhaps in May and we'd love to take advantage of any discounts. We're Florida residents and whatnot. Also I have a question, with the 3 play day pass or whatever they offer for FL residents, it's not possible for the third day to be a water park is it? I doubt they allow it but it seems like it could be feasible. Thanks for the help.

sniggle74

dr_teeth90210 said:
You're correct they are similar to the Passholder discount that is currently out.Disney's current passholder rate, code BEX, is during Disney's peak season...travel dates from Feb. 17th thru April the 17th. I was under the assumption as well that the discounted rates would be cheaper during WDW's Regular season. There was a lot of speculation internally that WDW might not be releasing discounted room rates for the late spring season. It appears that Disney's compromise was to release slightly higher discounted room rates instead of doing away with them completely.

Any discount is better than none at all!!! I hope they won't get rid of them. They are such a money saver (especially for us Disney-philes).

Tiggerlover91

Piebald said:
How do these codes work? We're planning a small weekend trip perhaps in May and we'd love to take advantage of any discounts. We're Florida residents and whatnot. Also I have a question, with the 3 play day pass or whatever they offer for FL residents, it's not possible for the third day to be a water park is it? I doubt they allow it but it seems like it could be feasible. Thanks for the help.

The codes are very simple. WHEN (and I say when not IF) they are released, ;) you will call Disney and ask them to apply the code with a ressie you already have or to the one you are currently making. You will of course need to know what the code is so they can do so. Of course, upon checking in, proof of FL residency will have to be verified before receiving the rate. I have heard stories of people getting the rate and not being residents and then having their room rate resorted back to rack rate. (that would be the regular price) :(

As for the Play 3 pass, no you cannot use one of the days for a water park. You must purchase a whole new ticket for that.

I do hope I've helped.

Blessings,

Denise :wave:

DiPSU224

Thank you for the heads up! I was getting a little nervous since I probably won't be able to go without the discount. It's not as much as I thought it would be, but a small discount is better than none at all.

I've never had to call and get my room changed over to the AP discount before, am I going to have to call at exactly 7am?

wannabeBelle

Piebald said:
Once these codes are released you call and ask for the code by the three letter name or the type of code ( Florida resident, or Annual Passholder) and you can book the rooms at the hotel of your choice ( assuming that they still have rooms available) at that rate. I Am not so sure how the three day passes work so I will leave that question to others who know better than me!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom