SGE grandopening surprise

1stStarIC2nite

Hmmm... are they going to be announcing something (TL waterslide)? :veryconfu Or is someone famous appearing??.. I guess we'll find out in a few days. Wow! I can't believe it's opening already... I remember the rumors for it about a year ago.

disnyfan89

Original Poster
I dont know if it's hush, hush and dont want to get my source introuble! Just think Mainstreet and stitch

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
How about you tell us or we all say we don't believe you. Honestly, for things like this, you either need to give us all of it or give us none of it. It's EXTREMELY annoying when only part of it is given like you have done.

PhotoDave219

For those who want to know......

Well I wont tell you the details. But i will tell you that Stitch will come out to lead the press to his ride. :D I wont say HOW but i will say thats what happens....

Enderikari

Here's the problem. The people who do know about it can't tell you what is going on. It is an event that is going on that is designed for a specific group of people. Anyone not in this group of people will be happy accidents in discovering the event. However, it is inappropriate for any CM (and only CM's should really have this information) to give out the information. So what the original poster is doing is trying to inform you to the best of his... or his sources ability.

STGRhost

But why bother posting anything if you can't give any specifics? We all KNOW that CMs shouldn't give this stuff away, but they do - sometimes to other CMs, sometimes to friends, and sometimes to places like this. :lookaroun
I don't see what purpose taunting us with "I know...but I can't tell!" really serves? (And lecturing people about the ethics of asking for more info on a rumors board is sorta silly, imho. :p )

AEfx

STGRhost said:
But why bother posting anything if you can't give any specifics? We all KNOW that CMs shouldn't give this stuff away, but they do - sometimes to other CMs, sometimes to friends, and sometimes to places like this. :lookaroun
I don't see what purpose taunting us with "I know...but I can't tell!" really serves? (And lecturing people about the ethics of asking for more info on a rumors board is sorta silly, imho. :p )
I think that was my point - if you are not allowed to say anything, you are not allowed to say anything and should not post. Otherwise it's just "look at me - aren't I important?" and loses relevance rather quickly.

/shrug

AEfx

barnum42

I can't make it Disnyfan89, but I hope someone gets shots to post. I am sure people are happy for the heads up and that you have NOT SPOILED THE SURPRISE.

To anyone jumping down Disneyfan's throat for not giving you the inside leg measurements - get things in perspective people. He is pointing out to those who can get to MK that a surprise is in store. He is not going "Nya nya nya I know something you don't know". :rolleyes:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Ease up folks

Well said Barnum,
Look folks, the point of this post and much of this site is rumors (rumours) and speculation. Disneyfan89 is giving us a nice heads up as far as timing...or trying his best to help. For that I will give my thanks! :sohappy:

Then we have PhotoDave and Enderikari who didn't post this, but tried their best to clarify to the best of their ability and limitations and we blast them.

Most of you have been around here long enough to understand the sensitivity. While I don't appreciate the "I know something you don't know" attitude that surfaces from time to time, this clearly is not the case. Many here regularly appeal to CM's on the site for information and help, but why should they make themselves know if they are going to get blasted.

Lets not look a gift horse in the mouth, and enjoy the hints when we can get them. I for one really enjoy the CM presence here and don't want to drive our "inside" firiends away or further underground. :lookaroun

mwc1996

very well put! :wave: Do you know how long this "Graffiti" will be up? We'll be there on the 19th and I think it would be cool to see it in person. :animwink:

disnyfan89

Original Poster
my source in the first placed didn't tell me much but said it might be a good idea to tell you guys that you might want to bring a camera for the decorations that are going to be on mainstreet!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom