Original Poster
3709251.jpg

3709245.jpg

3709273.jpg

3709261.jpg

Figment1986

great pics...

Any from Tampa...
(Im been waiting to see anything, I dont want to be surprised after flying for 3 hours to get back...)

Figment1986

the third pic (bottom left) is great... school busses blocking the home from danger... great use of ex-government property... hehe

TimeTrip

I actually rode by the marriot today (the picture in the lower right on that last set). Damage is much more intimidating in person.. I'll tell ya that much. Heh.

winterparkbaby

i have pics of tampa, however, i can not post. the flooding is real bad in south tampa, the bay has washed over bayshore blvd. people were jet skiing down bayshore today.

in st pete shore acres, snell isle etc also had flooded people's home

there was terrible flooding in the university area.

wind damage seems to be minimal, it is the water that is the biggest issue. we lost power from sunday morning till this morning.

Mr D

Original Poster
3707460.jpg

An Oviedo, Fla., boy takes his mind off Hurricane Frances and takes advantage of the strong winds. Submitted by Jonathan Ducos of Oviedo.
3707282.jpg

3708876.jpg

Frances damages roof of Fiascos Dinner Show.
3707852.jpg

Riding Frances in Bayhill. Submitted by L.S. Heck

Mr D

Original Poster
3708847.jpg
Neighbors in the Silver Lake Subdivision in Lake Mary put tarps on a damaged home's roof.
3707927.jpg
This is a picture of Broward Mason Jack Large, Billy Duenas, Ricky, Kevin and others helping load and deliver supplies at the Red Cross Headquarters located at 6710 W. Sunrise Blvd.

Whoa thats is some bad destruction. Just to give the people outside of Florida how big this storm is. I live in jacksonville about 120 mile north of orlando. the storm was south of orlando i dont kno by how much but we still got heavy winds and lots of rain. its monday night and we are still getting rain. we had quite a few trees down and thats about the most damage that we had. but it was still quite scary. if we ever are threatened with a direct hit i will be gettin my butt out of here. i took alot of pics but im not sure how to post them but i would love to show them off. but down in central florida i will be thinking about. hopefully that next hurrican will just go off into the atlantic or up into the gulf of mexico and go to texas. just stay away from florida please. :( I work at publix and we got wiped ot with alot of stuff. People came in today looking for ice to keep there food cold. We sold 3 pallets of ice in 45 mins. it was crazy

Mr D

Original Poster
jiffy1.jpg
A gas station in Melbourne gets pulverized.
house1.jpg
A houseboat in Melbourne floats in the rough seas.
bus1.jpg
A bus is turned over in Melbourne.
ind1.jpg
There was significant damage in Indian Harbour Beach.

Mr D

Original Poster
grant1.jpg

Bay News 9 reporter Grant Greenberg fights the hurricane during a live shot in Manatee County.
brev1.jpg

A Brevard County boat owner assesses the damage.
surf1.jpg

A family rides out the storm in Fort Pierce.
reporter2.jpg

A reporter in Melbourne gets hit with a palm tree.

raven

Mr D said:
grant1.jpg

Bay News 9 reporter Grant Greenberg fights the hurricane during a live shot in Manatee County.
reporter2.jpg

A reporter in Melbourne gets hit with a palm tree.

Look at them! Why do news stations insist on sending reporters out in storms like this anyway? It isn't like we don't know it's horrible outside. They just look silly. :brick:

Mr D

Original Poster
14141373.jpg

Workers from various power companies use the parking lot at Florida Mall as a staging ground in preparation to begin restoring power to communities in Central Florida.
14140684.jpg

A Sprint gas station in Saint Cloud near the corner of U.S. Highway 192 and Kissimmee Park is destroyed by Hurricane Frances.(This might have been posted before)
14140408.jpg

Several boats sank and a fuel dock is destroyed at the Causeway marina in New Smyrna.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom