looking for customers of mapleleaftickets

vbenoit

Hi, and thankyou for reading this post. I am fairly new here and need help.

I'm just looking for people that can verify that they had a good transaction with purchasing tickets with mapleleaftickets. I want to buy some tickets this week and i had never heard of this company before, I just wanted to make sure no one had problems with their tickets or anything? (I'm sure you have heard horror stories of people buying tickets and then getting to the gates to find out they have been riped off)

so please help me decide that this is a good company to buy tickets from, I see their prices can't be beat.

Thanking all of you in advance for your reply's.

M. Racer

Ditto for me. I purchased 2 5 day park hoppers plus 4 options via Maple Leaf Tkts website. I didn't have a trip planned at the time, but Disney was about to raise tkt prices, and the days never expire. I knew I'd be back sometime...They mailed em to me. No problems. We used em in Nov. 2003 when we went for the Wine/Food Festival-No problems. They are very reputable.:animwink:

Upvote 0

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
and here I am reading the title thinking.. "ooh. Toronto Maple Leaf tickets.. for sale!!"

oh well :(

Upvote 0

Mitzer

Originally posted by vbenoit
Hi, and thankyou for reading this post. I am fairly new here and need help.

I'm just looking for people that can verify that they had a good transaction with purchasing tickets with mapleleaftickets. I want to buy some tickets this week and i had never heard of this company before, I just wanted to make sure no one had problems with their tickets or anything? (I'm sure you have heard horror stories of people buying tickets and then getting to the gates to find out they have been riped off)

so please help me decide that this is a good company to buy tickets from, I see their prices can't be beat.

Thanking all of you in advance for your reply's.

Hi and welcome to the boards. I replied to you on your other thread with the same question, but in case you don't see it...here was my response. I, along with many of my friends, have purchased tickets from Pam with Kingdom Konsultants many times. She works with Maple Leaf Tickets and we have had only good experiences. They are both trustworthy businesses to work with. Hope this covers your concerns...have a great trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom