• No

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
^^

As one of the original members, I stand for a dissolution of the THA, and a cessation of THA activities. It was fun at first, but now, certain THA operatives have taken it too far. The true troll hunting is best left with the moderating staff, and as members it is not our job to taunt them. By doing this, we are no better than they are. Furthermore, some operatives have become "trigger-happy" per se. They get on the defensive when an innocent member merely makes a mistake. It is not our jobs to taunt them. It is acceptable to correct them, but not to send out a call to other operatives.

As a founding member, I call for a vote of "YES" on whether or not the THA should be dissolved.

That is all.

-GOA MKT of the WDWMagic Army.

Goofette

I Agree Rob. No more THA. It's not any of our place to watch out for "Trolls" Sometimes some serious things show up, and the moderators will be the ones that take care of that. It's a shame that people view our boards as hostile, because if they make a post that someone thinks sounds 'trollish' they get blasted. I hardly ever make posts anymore myself, because of how everyone has gotten too intense around here. I say...Let the mods do their jobs, and lets go back to discussing what we all love...Disney!

andre85

Originally posted by Goofette
It's a shame that people view our boards as hostile, because if they make a post that someone thinks sounds 'trollish' they get blasted.

Tell me about it. If someone makes a statement you don't agree with, simply ignore it (unless it''s truly a waste of space like that multi-lined "huh" post earlier). It seems anyone who expresses an opinion someone doesn't agree with around here gets plastered as a "troll".

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
It is your right to express your opinion, and your responsibility to do it so in an intelligent, and non-inflammatory way.

andre85

Originally posted by mkt
It is your right to express your opinion, and your responsibility to do it so in an intelligent, and non-inflammatory way.

Are you addressing me specifically? If so, I didn’t insult anyone directly; though they may very well have taken offense to the points I was making.

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by andre85
Are you addressing me specifically?

Only as a reply to your comment, but no accusation is made. However, it is a general statement.

Tramp

THA? One need not 'hunt' trolls

...kill it.....long overdue!

Some have confused 'trolls' with people who are simply nasty, argumentative little SOBs who can't express themselves without rubbing people the wrong way. Someone needs to remind them that this is a Mickey Mouse 'discussion' forum and not the International Mensa Debating Team.

I think Goofette is a troll.:wave:

....and maybe Rob too.:eek:

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
Re: THA? One need not 'hunt' trolls

Originally posted by Tramp

Some have confused 'trolls' with people who are simply nasty, argumentative little SOBs who can't express themselves without rubbing people the wrong way. Someone needs to remind them that this is a Mickey Mouse 'discussion' forum and not the International Mensa Debating Team.

Tramp
Troll

both start with TR

both are 5 letters

and both go consonant, consonant, vowel, consonant, consonant.

Coincidence? I think not.

If Tramp truly isn't a troll, he'll change his name to Kevin Dubrow

Goofette

:lol: :lol: Oh yeah...and a naughty little one at that! hahahaha :animwink: :lol:

Legacy

As the guy who started the whole thing, I must admit I was quite impressed at how well it was recieved. Unfortunately, over the past week or two I have seen it slowly fall apart. It should have been expected though, and I honestly didn't think when I started the thread it would go on so long. It just got incredibly out of hand, and to a point where even I didn't really want to be associated with it. I feel bad at the fact that forming it could have very well turned away people who could have been great members to the boards because it caused a harsh, elitists atmosphere to kinda move in. Do I regret forming it? No, I am very excited that so many people enjoyed it. However, I agree completely that it's time to end the joke; and perhaps mention it in the future as a sligh inside thing that very few will understand.

With that...

*the room goes black. When the light reappears again, Legacy has vanished*

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.

people who are simply nasty, argumentative little SOBs who can't express themselves without rubbing people the wrong way.

You called??? Not so much of the little if you dont mind.

And this General Rule you talk about, is he the new Fort commandant?

imagineer boy

It was fun while it lasted, but I am still a scholar in Trollology.:sohappy:

Everyone, since the THA is no more, please watch out for class A, B, C, and D Trolls.:lookaroun

Tim G

Originally posted by imagineer boy
It was fun while it lasted, but I am still a scholar in Trollology.:sohappy:

Everyone, since the THA is no more, please watch out for class A, B, C, and D Trolls.:lookaroun
Since I was not a member of the THA, I'll keep my Troll Scanner and Troll Meter online, just in case...:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom