Finding Nemo is *AT THE LIVING SEAS*

General Grizz

Original Poster
Greetings! Here's some updates from the world of Grizzly Hall . . .

Now at EPCOT: Finding Nemo meet and greet outside of the Living Seas AND a brand new Finding Nemo section of the Living Seas on level one.

It opened YESTERDAY, although its official opening - and start of meet and greets - was TODAY. The same characters from the Magic Kingdom/Disneyland parades (Nemo/Seaweed) are available for photos.

Photos to come in the next few minutes - sit tight!

General Grizz

Original Poster
From Disney Informer...

Find out over at the Living Seas in about a year - - that is, if Disney and Pixar can get their deals organized. If all goes happy and well, expect Nemo and the gang to take over the Living Seas, possibly starting around late 2004 and beyond in three phases. Phase one would involve a few hints around the attraction. Phase two would involve changing the films. Then phase three will more than likely require the pavilion to go down to add extensive changes with the hit Pixar characters.

Looks like this "phase one" business is in. Nemo will come in slowly but surely, as the entire pavilion will go down in March/April for extensive rehab. I'll keep checking the website and post anything I find. :)

mikeb_86

What the??

Man this is realy amasing i knew that something was going to happen from the rummers but 4 days before Chrismas thay start something dang. So was any cm's at Epcot know about this hapen today and what is your all reactions?? Do you all think that the things in thare today are ok for the LS??

Thats all,
mikeb_86

General Grizz

Original Poster
I can say that the Living Seas will be starting to get big guests. From all around, you could hear kids yelling "Look! It's NEMO!!"

Remember, this is only the beginning. Jason and Atlas may have to wave "bye-bye" soon. . .

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
awesome.. good to hear they drug the mini parade float out of storage

BigNorm

Nemo has been apart of The Living Seas for a while now, even if it has been a small exhibit. When my family and I were there in August there was a tank with clown fish and whatever type of fish Dory is, I just figured it was a sign of things to come, but I kept it to myself so I wouldn't get bashed here on the boards. Guess I was right, huh?

Gregory

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
From Disney Informer...

Find out over at the Living Seas in about a year - - that is, if Disney and Pixar can get their deals organized. If all goes happy and well, expect Nemo and the gang to take over the Living Seas, possibly starting around late 2004 and beyond in three phases. Phase one would involve a few hints around the attraction. Phase two would involve changing the films. Then phase three will more than likely require the pavilion to go down to add extensive changes with the hit Pixar characters.

Looks like this "phase one" business is in. Nemo will come in slowly but surely, as the entire pavilion will go down in March/April for extensive rehab. I'll keep checking the website and post anything I find. :)

Here is the full article...

Grizz posted the whole Nemo part, though... :)

Mission: SPACE

Well, it's not as bad as I thought it would be... When I first looked at the pics I was mad. But after looking a second time, it's really not too bad. I don't like the whole 'Nemo and Friends' poster. That's just out of place. If they shut down the pavilion and work it right, the Nemo tie in could be great. But just adding little things won't cut it.

I can attest that Nemo is popular. Working in a pet store that specializes in saltwater fish, I've seen quite a few people coming in just to get a fish tank with 'Nemo and Dory'. It's amazing how many follow through with it too, because it's not really that cheap.

One last thing... where exactly is this new wall outside with the fish?

FigmentJedi

I like it! I guess Nemo's Assimilation of the Living Seas will be incredibly promising. I guess the new setting is a new sea base in the area of the great barrier reef.

WDWspider

I'm....

:eek:

Shocked, horrified, excited, against it, for it, interested, puzzled, and happy all at the same time.

I really have no idea what I feel. On one hand it is very cool and a great idea for that pavilion, on the other hand it is EPCOT, but I guess E.P.C.O.T. and EPCOT are no longer the same place.

Well, one thing is for sure.... it will suck the crowds back into the Sea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom