A time when CMs cry

cococola44

Original Poster
Okay, figured i would share this with you. This post is (I am trying) for incase a younger person read this. I am sure you adults understand my hidden meanings.

Good moment as I was "friends of Eeyore"

"He" was doing a set from Crystal Palace and it was closing time. "He" had a lot of time and got to play with this little girl with her family at a corner table. There were only about 5 tables left in the place.

She was unbelievably cute with blonde hair and curls. 5 yo. about

"Eeyore" was dancing with her and twirled her around for such a long time.

"He" was pulled by my greeter to come to the middle of the restaurant for final photos.

The little girl came up to me in front of my tigger, pooh and piglet said to me "Don't worry eeyore, we will come back. Don't be sad. We have to leave tomorrow. and I will tell you what, when I go back, I will tell my friends that you are a really good dancer and if they want to learn to go to you!"

"He" gave her such a huge hug. ... had tears coming down my eyes...she was just the cutest thing.

"He" knew that he made such a great magical moment for her and her parents. Her mother came up to him and said "thank you, eeyore...you made her vacation"

figment1988

i do remember hearing about a CM who was Esmeralda in the final show for The Hunchback of Notre Dame @ the studios being close to crying when she sang "God help the Outcasts" for the last time

Crazy4WDW1

Okay, figured i would share this with you. This post is (I am trying) for incase a younger person read this. I am sure you adults understand my hidden meanings.

Good moment as I was "friends of Eeyore"

"He" was doing a set from Crystal Palace and it was closing time. "He" had a lot of time and got to play with this little girl with her family at a corner table. There were only about 5 tables left in the place.

She was unbelievably cute with blonde hair and curls. 5 yo. about

"Eeyore" was dancing with her and twirled her around for such a long time.

"He" was pulled by my greeter to come to the middle of the restaurant for final photos.

The little girl came up to me in front of my tigger, pooh and piglet said to me "Don't worry eeyore, we will come back. Don't be sad. We have to leave tomorrow. and I will tell you what, when I go back, I will tell my friends that you are a really good dancer and if they want to learn to go to you!"

"He" gave her such a huge hug. ... had tears coming down my eyes...she was just the cutest thing.

"He" knew that he made such a great magical moment for her and her parents. Her mother came up to him and said "thank you, eeyore...you made her vacation"

Eeyore is lucky to have a "friend" in you. :)

You are exactly one of the reasons that I come back to WDW time and time again. Thank you.

maryszhi

ive lost it at disney and cried...like at fire works and stuff. but two of. my favs. we when cinderella signed to a deaf girl i love you.she smiled. also when a little blind boy went up to mickey and felt his face and smiled.
ive seen a few cast members cry..hapy tears. like when one witnessed a proposal..or when a soldier surprised his family at the parks......it was sooooo happy tears

wedway71

Haha it wasn't that bad. I loved ever minute of it. Truly.

Worth the 120 degrees.

I jest in fun...

I have a good freind that works for Disney Consumer Products in California and does very very well.

YA think he would hook up his ole buddy Shaun and get me a job but NOOOO.:cry:

cococola44

Original Poster
I jest in fun...

I have a good freind that works for Disney Consumer Products in California and does very very well.

YA think he would hook up his ole buddy Shaun and get me a job but NOOOO.:cry:

LOL well chase after him! or apply and put his name on referral...lol

kc1296426

Haha, that's so nice. I would love to see a moment like that sometime in the parks.

I remember when Toad was closing and I was on the 3rd to last car that would ever publicly run guests through the ride, and I literally balled my eyes out when we came crashing through hell and out the end of the ride. I think that was the only moment I cried at WDW, it was nuts. I remember MK closing one night and I was walking to the car and in the front parking lot there as just this guy sitting on the ground with a hat out playing acoustic guitar at 12:30 am. He played and sang small world, one little spark, just all the WDW favorites.

wedway71

Haha, that's so nice. I would love to see a moment like that sometime in the parks.

I remember when Toad was closing and I was on the 3rd to last car that would ever publicly run guests through the ride, and I literally balled my eyes out when we came crashing through hell and out the end of the ride. I think that was the only moment I cried at WDW, it was nuts. I remember MK closing one night and I was walking to the car and in the front parking lot there as just this guy sitting on the ground with a hat out playing acoustic guitar at 12:30 am. He played and sang small world, one little spark, just all the WDW favorites.

Loved Mr Toads.

wedway71

you have green teeth in the picture...

:lol::D

I AM SOOOOO GONNA KILL MY WIFE.

I left the computer for 2 minutes and she put that pic up.

I was at a night club drinking jello shots and totally plastered.:lol:

My teeth are super white.When I was in the Air Force they told me if I ever die in Action they will donate my teeth to science.

Disneykidder

Sweet stroy. CMs really do create magic. Why I am sure this little girl was probably adorable, EEyore had much to do with it and made the little girls day!!:)

(Toad was a good ride!!)

joanna71985

I can think of a few examples of when I got teary from a guest.

1) I was working with Pooh at Pooh's Playground, and 2 little girls from MAW came up to see him. They were both dressed as princesses (one was Cinderella, one was Belle). They were so precious. And when they had finished meeting Pooh, they both gave me a hug.

2) When I was working with the Country Bears during mvmcp. A guest and his wife gave me and 2 of the bear handmade cards that read something like "a park is just a park, but it is you that makes the magic". We were all very touched, and I still have mine.

3) This was mostly Tigger's story. I was not on at the time, but Tigger came back and asked me to help him. A young man with many challenges had written him a note (all by himself) and Tigger wanted to write one back to him. He asked me if I could give it to him. I went out, and I found the young man. When I gave him the note, his face just lit up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom