WDW DVD

bkw86

Original Poster
Just received the new WDW DVD. Has a nice interactive map of the resorts, videos of TOT, HM and other rides as well as videos of each park. No, I don't live in England. Ordered about a month ago. Has the new theme music used on WDW site.

SpongeScott

Originally posted by bkw86
Just received the new WDW DVD. Has a nice interactive map of the resorts, videos of TOT, HM and other rides as well as videos of each park. No, I don't live in England. Ordered about a month ago. Has the new theme music used on WDW site.
got mine today too. They must have done their bulk mailing for Alabama last week.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by bkw86

Thanks!
Great to hear they are finally shipping DVD's (here in the USA) when you order a DVD ..instead of the VHS tape. I ordered mine last week :) Cant wait to get it! :sohappy:

DisneyPhD

Hi, we got ours today. (Michigan) You should of seen us, we were so excited we couldn't eat dinner before wacthing it.

We got the viedo a few weeks ago and the DVD has a ton of other stuff. The interactive map is great and the ride previews are wonderful. I wish they had previews for rides my DD could actually go on, only E ticket thrill rides. They also have detailed sections on everyresort.

So the DVD does exist and it is great. Go online and request one today.

crazygirley

Oooh...! PH.D., I sure hope they dropped mine off after they dropped yours off. I'm at work right now, I can't wait to get home and check my mailbox!

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by crazygirley
Oooh...! PH.D., I sure hope they dropped mine off after they dropped yours off. I'm at work right now, I can't wait to get home and check my mailbox!

What are you doing at work now? (not working I bet!) GO HOME. I hope it is there, if not I will be soon.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

(at least we have something to wacth during the state of the nation adress!!!!!!!!!)

Simba1

For someone who has a Ph.D., you should be interested in President Bush's speech tonight...and by the way, it's STATE OF THE UNION! Have a great night everyone! Mine hasn't come yet :(

DisneyPhD

Sometimes i just get so sick of news and reality. Besides my 2 year old never lets me wacth anything on T.V. a night.:lol: (and yes she seems to stay up later in the winter.) Infact she is demanding I stop doing this right now.

At least I don't watch it just to drink when the president says key words. :lol:

SewIn2Disney

Originally posted by DisneyPhD

(at least we have something to wacth during the state of the nation adress!!!!!!!!!)

LOL!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Since my DVD has not arrived I'm surfing this website instead of watching that....

alrcam

I ordered a DVD and guess what.

I GOT ANOTHER VIDEO.

Does anyone know if they are actually shipping DVDs in the UK yet.

Only 65 days to go till trip no.5

WDW1971

Re: Re: WDW DVD

Originally posted by sandjhooker
got mine today too. They must have done their bulk mailing for Alabama last week.

Maybe they'll hit Tennessee this week...since we're right next door...:lol:

WDW1971

Originally posted by DisneyPhD
Besides my 2 year old never lets me wacth anything on T.V. a night. In fact she is demanding I stop doing this right now.

I know what you mean. My little boy is constantly tugging at my arm if I sit at the computer for even a minute...:lol:

But at least I know he loves me.

I missed the State of the Union Address. I just plain forgot. :( I'll have to catch it online.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom