Surprise Fastpass!

amejr999

Original Poster
I was getting Fastpasses for Test Track a couple of days ago, and out came 2 little fastpass slips- one was my fastpass for test track, and one said surprise fastpass on top, with a 2-hour window(beginning that minute) for Honey I shrunk. While we didn't use it, it was pretty interesting. Anyone else seen this?

Tramp

Originally posted by amejr999
I was getting Fastpasses for Test Track a couple of days ago, and out came 2 little fastpass slips- one was my fastpass for test track, and one said surprise fastpass on top, with a 2-hour window(beginning that minute) for Honey I shrunk. While we didn't use it, it was pretty interesting. Anyone else seen this?

Way cool!....what a good idea!:sohappy:

(was it for only 1 person?...that would be a bummer if you're with family)

MrNonacho

Premium Member
I would think that if it actually had "Surprise Fastpass" printed on it, it would be valid for the entire party to use together.

Katherine

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Kinda like the golden ticket in a wonka bar :)

I've got a Surprise ticket...I've got a Surprise ticket...in my hands lol
:lol::lol: Yeah! That's relly cool though I wish it would happen to me!:sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by amejr999
. While we didn't use it, it was pretty interesting. Anyone else seen this?

Do you still have it??? If so, any way you could scan it for us? I know I'd like to see it

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I too got a Fastpass surprise, whilst getting my FP for Splash a kind lady came up and said she had 2 passes but didnt want to ride so did I want them as they were for now.

sillyspook13

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Kinda like the golden ticket in a wonka bar :)

I've got a Surprise ticket...I've got a Surprise ticket...in my hands lol
"Where's my golden ticket? I WANT my golden ticket!"

Testtrack321

Originally posted by happy snapper
I too got a Fastpass surprise, whilst getting my FP for Splash a kind lady came up and said she had 2 passes but didnt want to ride so did I want them as they were for now.

Instead of waiting 1 hour in line on Grizzly River Rapids, some guy gave us FastPasses because his kid was too scarred to ride.

Pioneer Hall

When you got your surprise fastpass, did you ask a CM about it? Maybe they could have told you if it was a permanent thing, test phase, or mistake.

Tramp

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
When you got your surprise fastpass, did you ask a CM about it? Maybe they could have told you if it was a permanent thing, test phase, or mistake.

I was thinking the same thing...why haven't more people reported the surprise tickets and why no publicity. Perhaps the surprise is that they really don't exist?:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom