Back to the Real World

Erika

Original Poster
Back to the Real World~ and a few pictures

Blah, just got back from WDW! And of course I can't wait to go back.

Weather was a LOT warmer than here at home, where it's in the 40s! And the crowds were much heavier than the last 2 times we went (Sept 00 and 98). We did the Hallloween party, which I LOVED-- John has dropped off all our rolls of film and I should have a few pics here by Monday night.

A few highlights:

*The little boy on the bus this morning who thought I was Cinderella; :lol:

*Maleficent- hoo boy, but she is SCARY. There are not many people who can render me without an intelligible thing to say, but she did it;

*Boma- VERY cool and I loved the AKL- and San Angel Inn, probably the best Mexican food I have ever had;

*Having Donald sign my hat; :D

*Walking around the MK dressed as Princess Aurora during Mickey's Not So Scary (Except for Maleficent) Halloween Party

I am SUCH a Disney nerd :rolleyes:

Debbie

At least you can get a costume and look good in it. you actually could pass for a princess at WDW if you were wearing what I think you were. Imagine what I would look like---the chunky one from Sleeping Beauty! (You know those three sisters with the magic wands)

Erika

Original Poster
DEBBIE! You would NOT look like those sisters (the fairies). I have seen your picture in the Pictures of You thread!

Thank you for the compliment though. It WAS fun being a princess for an evening. It was worth the time I spent making the costume, and though I swore I would never do it again, I'm already thinking it might be fun to make a Cinderella one...

:drevil:

DisneyPhD

Gald you had a great trip. I know that home again and back to reality. But the memories last and while and are good for at least a few weeks of riding on high (making normal life not so bad.)

My favorite feeling is the frist day at WDW world feeling.

Sounds like you had fun. (4 more months until our next trip and this time little Phd will be almost 2 years old. She loves WDW so much, looks at pictures, books and video all the time. I can't wait to see here there and share it with her. Last time she was only 8 months old. )

Welcome back:animwink:

Mrs. Phd

AliciaLuvzDizne

Originally posted by Erika

Weather was a LOT warmer than here at home, where it's in the 40s! And the crowds were much heavier than the last 2 times we went (Sept 00 and 98). We did the Hallloween party, which I LOVED-- John has dropped off all our rolls of film and I should have a few pics here by Monday night.

A few highlights:

*Maleficent- hoo boy, but she is SCARY. There are not many people who can render me without an intelligible thing to say, but she did it;

*Boma- VERY cool and I loved the AKL- and San Angel Inn, probably the best Mexican food I have ever had;

*Walking around the MK dressed as Princess Aurora during Mickey's Not So Scary (Except for Maleficent) Halloween Party

welcome back!! I miss WDW so much too... and umm well

I think its safe to say we're all disney nerds :lookaroun :king:
hehe
at least i know I am

Tramp

Tempus Fugit

WELCOME HOME, hon:kiss: ....seems like you just left!:wave:

(I'm glad you managed to have a good time without ME) :animwink:

tenchu

Originally posted by Erika

A few highlights:

Someone thought i was cinderella when i was at WDW too!

(It must have been the dress i was wearing. :animwink: :lol:

Tramp

Re: Re: Back to the Real World

Originally posted by tenchu
Someone thought i was cinderella when i was at WDW too!

(It must have been the dress i was wearing. :animwink: :lol:

...to put it in YOUR words....

"It's not a dress, it's a kilt!":lol:

Erika

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
I want to see pictures!!!!
What did John dress as?

Welcome back!! :wave:

John did not dress as anything! But since he was wearing a Disney T-shirt, I let him slide.

Cute story if you love children:

The night of the party, while we were waiting for the bus to the Magic Kingdom, I made friends with a little Tinkerbell behind us in line. We talked about our costumes and about trick-or-treating and some other stuff, and then I turned back to talk to my mother-in-law. I felt a tug on my dress and turned around to face Tinkerbell again, and she said, "I love you. Can I sit by you on the bus?" AWWWWWWWWW IT WAS SO CUTE!!!

Kids are so sweet. How do we turn out to be such sour, cynical adults?

Dawn S

Welcome back! You were missed! Can't wait to see the pics.

It has been rather warm here lately, hasn't it? A little too much so.

I'd have to agree with you about San Angel Inn. It's on my list of "must do" eateries every time I go. The atmosphere, the food, the pina coladas!! :lol:

I still have yet to do the Halloween party, but I plan on doing it next year for sure. I'm still going to push & peddle Halloween Horror Nights though as well. Totally mind twisting. I'm sure you made an outstanding Aurora!!

Fossil

Originally posted by DisneyPhD

My favorite feeling is the frist day at WDW world feeling.

Mrs. Phd

God, I love that feeling. It's the best. This sucks! I am not going to be able to go to Disney because I just started college... and it's so much work and stress. But when winter vacation arrives(1 month) that's the first place I am going..... WDW!:hammer:

Erika

Original Poster
4 of our rolls of film went to 1 hour because I couldn't wait until Monday to see ALL of them!!

So here I am as Princess Aurora. Anyone care to take a guess as to how long my curls lasted in the humidity? :lol:

Attachments

• eprincessaurora.jpg
    eprincessaurora.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 77

Erika

Original Poster
With my very dear friend, Cinderella (We royals stick together, you know)

Attachments

• eauroracinderella.jpg
    eauroracinderella.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 74

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom