9 pound lemon ???

TheLand

Original Poster
Has anyone been to the land lately? A couple of years ago there was a 9 pound lemon there. i just recently visited the Land and noticed it has now been replaced by a squash. Does anyone know what happened to the 9 pound lemon??

tenchu

Originally posted by TheLand
Has anyone been to the land lately? A couple of years ago there was a 9 pound lemon there. i just recently visited the Land and noticed it has now been replaced by a squash. Does anyone know what happened to the 9 pound lemon??

Lemonade?

TheLand

Original Poster
9 pound lemon ????

But the question was never answered from somone from disney from this forum Travis is not a disney employee

RogueHabit

Re: 9 pound lemon ????

But the question was never answered from somone from disney from this forum Travis is not a disney employee
Then mail guest services?? Just a suggestion.

WDWspider

Re: Re: 9 pound lemon ????

Originally posted by Catch 22
Then mail guest services?? Just a suggestion.

What an odd thread.:lol: Maybe it just walked away.

But seriously, don't you think it went bad after a while and they just threw it out?

The Mom

Premium Member
Maybe the CM pictured in the other lemon thread got tired of holding it up and finally killed it! She looked like she hated it! :lol:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Well if it was there a few years ago, I'm betting they got rid of it because.....

....get this....

food isn't good forever!

:eek:

Scar Junior

what i want to know if why everybody seems to have something against lemons. i mean... they're nothing special but they definitely aren't anything to hate. if you're gonna hate a fruit, hate Grapefruit.

but for the children, and for the love of God... stop all these negative posts about lemons.

WDWspider

Originally posted by Scar Junior
what i want to know if why everybody seems to have something against lemons. i mean... they're nothing special but they definitely aren't anything to hate. if you're gonna hate a fruit, hate Grapefruit.

but for the children, and for the love of God... stop all these negative posts about lemons.

I don't know, that lemon is pretty close to being a grapefruit... I'm not liking it too much, appears that it didn't get along with the CM's too good either. I guess it had a 9lb sour attitude to boot.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Scar Junior

If it's such a wonderful fruit, why has it's name become an insult? "This car is a real lemon" "Lemon Laws" "That movie was a lemon."

Maybe that CM knows a lot more about the dark side of lemons than we do! ;) :lol:

TURKEY

Some options:

1. Call Guest Relations
2. Email Guest Relations
3. Go to WDW and ask someone in person.

Take your pick.

bearboysnc

Donald the question is not still answered about what happened to it ?

It was cut into 174 lemon wedges and served in the drinks in the Land Food Court.

now, give it a rest.

celticdog

Originally posted by bearboysnc

It was cut into 174 lemon wedges and served in the drinks in the Land Food Court.

now, give it a rest.

hey!! i think, i had some of that lemon. quite tasty:lol: :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom