SPACE Developing

RobFL

Account Suspended
Original Poster
While i considered calling this thread SPACE Party....

I stuck with the above name. Anyways, my photos are developing. The main building exterior is finished. The doors have the entrance signs up overhead, the "Flight Training" sign is up, and Earth spins, and the "Swoosh" is actually full of colored changing lights that create a nice motion effect.

Oh, and there's a party for imagineers going on outfront with little white tables, chairs, and umbrellas.

Photos are being processed as we speak.

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
Original Poster
And i thought this would be good news for everyone..

*listens to the crickets*

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Well, it was for a 1 hour photo place.. and i dropped them off at about 6:15ish, so i'll be leaving to get them soon.

Oh yeah, i'm almost positive I heard "SPACE" music from the courtyard, and definately comming from the building itself. It was "twinkly."

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Oh no.. not me.. Get another guy :)

I pushed my luck by taking pics of the party with the Imagineers. They waved but didn't seem too fond of my vantage point on the grassy knoll.

I had to take pics while they were there though so that I could get pics of earth in rotation and with the lights.

-Rob

DisneyCP2000

:sohappy: :sohappy: :wave: :p :sohappy: :sohappy:
(...imagine the smilies cheering and yelling)

I'm looking forward to seeing the photos!!!
If you want someone to record the music, i'll do it. you'll just have to pay for my plane ticket...that's all :lol: :D

RobFL

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I think its time you realized the only reason i work for Disney is because i like the job, not the money :rolleyes: No digital cams in myy future.

Anyways.... The camera i was using messed up.. Al off the film got over expoxed and thus a big bunch of nuttin.. Sorry guys.

*sigh*

I went through a lotta trouble to try and get those pics.. I bought expensive film, begged and pleaded to use a friend's expensive journalism quality camera, learned about film speeds, apetures, drove out of my way, stayed late after work, hunted down a 24hr 1 hr photo place and all for naught.

I tried..

There colors i saw go around the "swoosh" included blue, grey, orange, red, yellow, and purple.

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Nothing came out at all, the film lady was as baffled as me, she'd never seen film appear to "divide" into pictures but at the same time contain nothing.

-Rob

johnson841

Aha!!! It's all starting to make sense...
Answer this question... Were the only pictures on the film of the Space Pavillion??? Hmmmm??? Sounds like a Disney trick to me! Makes sense now why those imagineers would wave. They were probably laughing on the inside.

Just a thought.

RobFL

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I ish you guys could of seen it. I'm sure it'll all be gone tomarrow. The swoosh might still be working, but the tons of little tables set up and all, all perfectly white, was eerie and fascinating.

The swoosh is dazzling to boot.

-Rob

Horizons1

*Falls to the ground screaming* NOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh well the important thing is you tried to do that which i appriciate and for that i thank you.Hey did you yell to the imagineers,i would have proably yelled stuff like why did you destroy Horizons and stuff.I just cant let it go.I still miss it.:cry: :(

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Hey Rob.....
Do you think they are going to open the plaza in front of M:S to the general public soon?

ToTBellHop

I'll be at Disney on Wednesday...I'll see what I can get...sounds really kewl! This was at night, I presume (lighting effects)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom