Favorite country in Epcot

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Of course everybody knows what mine is.....

Italy!

Attachments

• bryan&me.jpg
    bryan&me.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 117

DisJosh

Japan! They have a cool shop with all the gundam and DBZ merchandise strait from Japan. I also love the Mitsukoshi steak house.

bonbon

I like Japan, too. I always take time to look at the cool garden. I really like that neat bamboo thing that goes up and down as the water from the stream goes through.

DisJosh

Yup the foods has gotta be the best part of Japan. I also like France the bakery there has great pasterys and croisants(thats the french spelling, bet ya didnt know I was bilingual, impressive, huh?).

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by DisJosh
Yup the foods has gotta be the best part of Japan. I also like France the bakery there has great pasterys and croisants(thats the french spelling, bet ya didnt know I was bilingual, impressive, huh?).

Yes, the France bakery is very nice.

bonbon

I think the Sushi in Japan is just bad. I hear they have great Sushi in the Swan or Dolphin (I forget which one). Try it Disjosh, you might like it. You never know.

DisJosh

Originally posted by bonbon
I think the Sushi in Japan is just bad. I hear they have great Sushi in the Swan or Dolphin (I forget which one). Try it Disjosh, you might like it. You never know.

I did try it! I also got to familiarize my self with the toilets in the japanes pavillion!

DisJosh

No, I mean try it elsewhere. It sucks there.

No matter where i eat it I'm sure it wouldnt agree with me.....I'm not fussy either I try everything but with sushi......been there......regurgitated that lol :D

Tapestry2000

Japan! They have a cool shop with all the gundam and DBZ merchandise strait from Japan. I also love the Mitsukoshi steak house.

YEAH! Japan RULES! Italy is very nice too :)

Heh...i was going into the store on Japan when this couple was walking out, and they musthave been arguing about something cos the wife said to him, "We're in China, you idiot!"...i swear it took every bit of strength of courage to not burst out laughing in their faces.

Ariel

I'd pick either France or the UK. Both are very pretty and have certain areas that are very peaceful. The atmosphere is really wonderful at both pavilions and I think the entertainment is also really some of the best at Epcot.

dopey

Japan! They have a cool shop with all the gundam and DBZ merchandise strait from Japan.

hey, josh, thanks for that info. now i have a way to get my 7-year-old into the world showcase. of course, i'm sure it's going to cost me.

as for my favorite country, it has got to be mexico. i've always been fascinated with the culture and history of mexico, in particular the mayan societies. and it helps that i can get carne asada there. viva mexico!

DisneyFreak

It's at the Swan in Kimonos, which is a Sushi/karoke bar. Excellent California rolls. In order for Sushi to be good it has to be fresh. I would never eat Sushi that hasn't been brought in more than the day before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom