Winamp skins anyone?

Quentin Disney

Original Poster
I was working on this one on and off for about four months or so. I think I did a good job on it. I didn't want to go the cheap way and use a skinner program to create it. I might have traced a few buttons, but they aren't no big deal. I haven't seen that many Disney or Disney World-related winamp skins out there, so I hope someone graphically gifted out there is inspired by this. Let me tell you, Winamp skins aren't that hard to make, but they take forever to create.

This skin is to promote my Minnie Mouse fansite, Minniem.com. Everyone may not be into Minnie, but I hope you can appreciate it.

minniemskin.jpg

My winamp skin

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
anybody have or know of any cool Disney Skins for Real Player...er...or now as its known...."RealOne Player"

DCA Fan

For those with Windows Media Player, get the Bonus pack (free) and there is a WinAMP>Windows Media Skin converter inside. Nice and handy.

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by DMC-12
anybody have or know of any cool Disney Skins for Real Player...er...or now as its known...."RealOne Player"

To my knowledge you cant get skins for Real. Download WINAMP it is so much better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom