Bonnet Creek Resort

mickeykid79

Original Poster
Major doings near the Caribbean Resort. My last visit to WDW, June 1, 2002. Fellow cast members mentioned that the Bonnet Creek Resort, east of the Caribbean resort will be a theme resort based on the 1920's-1930's, with small bugalows and classic cars. A venetian themed resort is also rumored to go up near the comtemporary and an Asian theme resort northwest of the floridian.Thats alot of resorts !!!! But Disney is hiring again and reservations started for the french quarter and POP century resort. so i guess Disney is making some money.
:sohappy:

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by mickeykid79
Major doings near the Caribbean Resort. My last visit to WDW, June 1, 2002. Fellow cast members mentioned that the Bonnet Creek Resort, east of the Caribbean resort will be a theme resort based on the 1920's-1930's, with small bugalows and classic cars. A venetian themed resort is also rumored to go up near the comtemporary and an Asian theme resort northwest of the floridian.Thats alot of resorts !!!! But Disney is hiring again and reservations started for the french quarter and POP century resort. so i guess Disney is making some money.
:sohappy:

Bonnet Creek Resort is not disney owned. The ventian and asian are alsojust major rumors as of now, and nothing has been released about them.

Smitty

Bonnet Creek has nothing to do with Disney and I don't think Disney is building any resorts near the Poly of the Grand Flo. But just so you know Bonnet Creek has nothing to do with Disney at all. It is an outside company that is entirely separate from Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom