How can you determine if your a disney world geek?

How can you determine if your a disney world geek?

• Knowing the Monorail script off by heart

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chape19714

I can't vote, all 4 chioces apply to me. :lol: That is until about a year from now, when I become a CM, and so I'll give great directions.

metscool

My work hates it when I go on and on about disney every day. I tell them about this website and they want to kill me every time.

Well we all know how cool it is to start a new thread.... :zipit:

It's pretty cool when most of your posts revolve around bashing someone else ....:zipit:

Since you are the authority on creating and posting in threads maybe you should start a thread on the do's and don'ts of being a member of this forum...that way we will all know the proper way to do things and you will never have to be inconvenienced again!

Yes Dude does enjoy creating new threads but if you have problem with it then just don't post in it and let it slowly disappear.

Tigger1988

It's pretty cool when most of your posts revolve around bashing someone else ....:zipit:

Since you are the authority on creating and posting in threads maybe you should start a thread on the do's and don'ts of being a member of this forum...that way we will all know the proper way to do things and you will never have to be inconvenienced again!

Yes Dude does enjoy creating new threads but if you have problem with it then just don't post in it and let it slowly disappear.

Well you have to admit this thread is pretty pointless, plus theres a whole section of the forum made just for polls!

It just gets annoying after a while I suppose.

Spaced Out Dude

Original Poster

Thank you, I think? :veryconfu

Tigger1988

Then ignore it! If it is so pointless why would you waist your time posting in it?

Waste*

I can post on any thread I want, doesn't make it any less or any more pointless. There is just no need to start a thread on a topic that just had its own thread created yesterday, I'm sure people will agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom