Our 2012 3 Weeks Of Free Dining ADR's!!!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Hi folks heres our LONG List of ADR's for August!!

Free Dining Rules!!!!

Its gonna be SWEET :sohappy::slurp::sohappy::slurp::sohappy:

4th: Hoop Dee Doo

5th: Crystal Palace Breakfast
Wishes Dessert Party

6th: Yachtsman Steakhouse Dinner

7th: Via Napoli Lunch
Teppan Edo Dinner

8th: Akershus Breakfast

9th: Le Cellier Lunch

10th: 'Ohana Dinner

11th: Citricos Dinner

12th: Kona Cafe Breakfast
1900 Park Fare Dinner

13th: Boma Dinner

14th: Coral Reef Lunch

15th: Chef Mickey's Breakfast

16th: Le Cellier Lunch

17th: Whispering Canyon Dinner

18th: Rose & Crown Dinner

19th: 'Ohana Dinner

20th: 50's Prime Time

21st: Akershus Dinner

22nd: 'Ohana Breakfast

23rd: Le Cellier Lunch
Via Napoli Dinner

24th: Crystal Palace Breakfast

Roll on August :slurp::sohappy::slurp:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
That's an amazing list! You are going to eat like a king!!!

So is there a bar near you called shawnekee (the spelling is terribly off i'm sure)?

real mad hatter

Awesome.

You lucky son of a gun,what resort are you staying?we were going for a three week vacation but decided that three weeks was to long.Hmm,now wishing,anyway love your dining plan.:wave:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
You lucky son of a gun,what resort are you staying?we were going for a three week vacation but decided that three weeks was to long.Hmm,now wishing,anyway love your dining plan.:wave:

We are staying at Old Key West, got the 46% off offer :sohappy: with free dining and a $150 gift card :sohappy:

We went for 3 weeks the last 2 times also, it cant be beaten as you have so much time to relax and take it at your own pace!

And yes our list is looking good!

Add a week on the Fantasy onto this and its gonna be a GREAT month :sohappy:

real mad hatter

Tell me no more.

We are staying at Old Key West, got the 46% off offer :sohappy: with free dining and a $150 gift card :sohappy:

We went for 3 weeks the last 2 times also, it cant be beaten as you have so much time to relax and take it at your own pace!

And yes our list is looking good!

Add a week on the Fantasy onto this and its gonna be a GREAT month :sohappy:

OMG. I read about OKW and the savings after we had booked,think it was Virgin Holidays,anyway for 2014 were gonna give the three weeks a shot.cheers.:wave:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
OMG. I read about OKW and the savings after we had booked,think it was Virgin Holidays,anyway for 2014 were gonna give the three weeks a shot.cheers.:wave:

They usu offer the discount starting in August/September and it is given for Saratoga Springs also, we just find OKW nicer and the rooms bigger!

The 2 resorts work out cheaper than the moderate resorts plus you get the full dining plan :sohappy:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Yes An Seanachaí (pronounced shanakee)!

Here it is : http://www.seanachai.ie/

How do you know it?

And yes its a pretty good list :slurp:

My family traveled to Ireland in 1998. We were there for 2 weeks and ended up in Dungarvan. It was an incredible time and we had the best time there and at that bar. My brother and I still talk about seanachai!We loved it! It was fun b/c there was a wedding that night where a lot of the town was going, including the Inn owners, and we ended up partying with everyone after the wedding. Good times!

real mad hatter

Daft Question.

They usu offer the discount starting in August/September and it is given for Saratoga Springs also, we just find OKW nicer and the rooms bigger!

The 2 resorts work out cheaper than the moderate resorts plus you get the full dining plan :sohappy:

There's gonna be a easy answer to my daft question,but I thought that OKW and SS were DVCS.?so how does this work?or are you a member?:wave:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
There's gonna be a easy answer to my daft question,but I thought that OKW and SS were DVCS.?so how does this work?or are you a member?:wave:

Anyone can book a DVC resort, difference is we pay as opposed to members who use points! :wave:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
My family traveled to Ireland in 1998. We were there for 2 weeks and ended up in Dungarvan. It was an incredible time and we had the best time there and at that bar. My brother and I still talk about seanachai!We loved it! It was fun b/c there was a wedding that night where a lot of the town was going, including the Inn owners, and we ended up partying with everyone after the wedding. Good times!

Wow! No way! Isnt it a small world!

Did you spend long in Dungarvan?

The Seanachaí can be great, it actually has new owners now as it nearly shut down, times are tough for pubs these days!

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Thinking of Adding Yak & Yeti, is it worth doing the TS? Or is the CS just as good??? :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom