3 Things I Would Most like to Do That I have Not Yet Done In Disney

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
Have done a lot of things obviously in 26 years of going to Disney, but there still are things for various reasons that I ( we) have not done that we always say we have to do.

1) The one thing we never did in all those years that we always wanted to do but now really TOO LATE( all clubs gone) was to spend a fun night ALONE ( w/o kids) at Pleasure Island. Always looked like so much fun but.....
2) Have a romantic dinner at Top of The Roof( forget name) in Contemporary and watch fireworks....someday
3) Heres the biggie....we joke bout this alot...but....wife and I huh, make love in one of the rooms in the castle...hey we are in 50s,but we are not dead!

enchanted_belle

1.) Drink my way around EPCOT. (I haven't been since I was 19, so I will have the chance to do so in 103 days!)
2.) Get up the nerve to do one of the Segway tours. :lookaroun
3.) Personally, I'm a huge fan of your number three, so... I think I'll add "make love in one of the rooms in the castle" to my list as well! :lol:

jlevis

1) Eat a turkey leg;
2) Stay at Poly or GF;
3) See the fireworks.

To explain 2 & 3 - We own timeshares so we stay there. I have suggested to my wife that we spend a night or two at either resort and watch the fireworks from the beach. Someday!

plaz10

3 things that I would like to do at Disney that are possible:

1. Stay at every resort
2. Go on the Backstage Magic tour
3. Physically see the inside of the Castle Suite

3 things that I would like to do at Disney that are most likely not possible (or probable):

1. Stay the night in the Castle Suite
2. Be evacuated from SSE when we're at the top
3. Be in SpectroMagic as Ursula

mrsdanalind

three things

3 things that I would like to do at Disney that are possible:

1. Stay at every resort
2. Go on the Backstage Magic tour
3. Physically see the inside of the Castle Suite

3 things that I would like to do at Disney that are most likely not possible (or probable):

1. Stay the night in the Castle Suite
2. Be evacuated from SSE when we're at the top
3. Be in SpectroMagic as Ursula

1 Stay at every resort on property, we are about 1/10th through my list
2 Stay a week in the Castle
(which would solve number 3 on the other list, of having fun with my hubby.. hey like he said. 50's arent dead yet)
3) drink around the world at Epcot... now the kids are grown and almost gone, I can do that without worry.

DizneyPryncess

1. Stay in the castle suite
2. Be selected as "Family of the Day" with my husband & little girl.
3. Take one of those VIP tours with a cast member.

I have a "Disney bucket list" - I'm such a nerd. There's about 70 things Disney related I'd like to do in my lifetime, some possible (like staying at every resort on property), and some unlikely, like the castle suite. Fun list to make though!

enchanted_belle

I have a "Disney bucket list" - I'm such a nerd. There's about 70 things Disney related I'd like to do in my lifetime, some possible (like staying at every resort on property), and some unlikely, like the castle suite. Fun list to make though!

That's what I need to make, I just need to find the time to sit down and write everything down on it!

plaz10

I totally have a "Disney Bucket List"!!!!

Some are easy things that can be accomplished on yearly trips (find a paintbrush on TSI, certain tours, meet certain characters, etc...)

Some are things that I have no control over - being in parades, evacs from certain rides, etc...

I also have a Disney "eating" Bucket list. Gotta eat the certain bevolved Disney items!!!

CaptainShortty

I have one too!! I made one for my college program when I was down there and didn't get through near half of it (guess I just have to go back. haha). Now I've made one for when I go back and visit. On top of my lifetime bucket list is to visit all the Disney parks in the world. If I win the lotto, it's one of the first things I'll do. =)

Kirk88

1) Stay @ the Contemporary
2) See all the fireworks shows in one trip (our 3 kiddos are still little....little describes their patience as well!)
3) Get a breakfast reservation at Chef Mickey's!

These are all things to do with the kids. I REALLY like #3 on the original post! LOL I like your style!

ddbowdoin

1.) be able to afford a week + at the Poly
2.) take advantage of something unique, like the tours (keys to the kingdom, etc)
3.) someday be able to let go of my analytical/fiscal oriented mind and stop caring about the money, its my nature from growing up in a poor family

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
Here are a few more from us.....

Id like to one day (one day only) drive a Disney Bus...thats a pretty cool job I would think.

Work up enough courage to slide down from top of summit plummet....don't hold your breath!

Stay one night at Grand Floridean...not that its my style but because we just have never stayed there...one of only 3 we have not stayed at.

Walk around the pool area without thinking everyone is thinking how fat I am ( Im only 210 but ...feels like 450 when I am at the pool. Now my wife is another thing..they look at her and say 'Boy thats a lucky guy whos married to her!" lol

Ill probably come up with few more b4 long.....

ddbowdoin

Here are a few more from us.....

Id like to one day (one day only) drive a Disney Bus...thats a pretty cool job I would think.

Work up enough courage to slide down from top of summit plummet....don't hold your breath!

Stay one night at Grand Floridean...not that its my style but because we just have never stayed there...one of only 3 we have not stayed at.

Walk around the pool area without thinking everyone is thinking how fat I am ( Im only 210 but ...feels like 450 when I am at the pool. Now my wife is another thing..they look at her and say 'Boy thats a lucky guy whos married to her!" lol

Ill probably come up with few more b4 long.....

SAME... I'm 5'9 230 and my wife is a solid size 4... I get the same looks

cynic710

have yet to attempt the "more intense" version of mission:space

see magic, meomories and you

go as a dad

will be completing all of these in 8 DAYS!!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

Kramerica

Can I do more than three? Haha. Most of these are because of my fear of heights which I'm actively working on.

1). Drink around the world. Then ride Test Track after drinking. Haha..

2). Go down Summit Plummet.

3). Eat at all the restaurants at Disney.

4). Wander around Haunted Mansion with the lights on

5). Go on a Disney vacation with someone other than the family. (I'm 21, I love my family, but I could have some fun with a couple of buddies or a girl)

6). Go on a cutoff Disney Vacation. What I mean by that. No phone. No computer. Nothing. Completely cutoff from the outside world. For the whole vacation. I just haven't worked up the courage for this yet.

7) Walk around the water parks with a set of six pack abs.. One day..

Mongomil

1. Keys to the Kingdom tour

2. Parasailing

3. Be selected as "Family of the Day"

Not in any order just would like to do these things.

CaptainShortty

Can I do more than three? Haha. Most of these are because of my fear of heights which I'm actively working on.

1). Drink around the world. Then ride Test Track after drinking. Haha..

2). Go down Summit Plummet.

3). Eat at all the restaurants at Disney.

4). Wander around Haunted Mansion with the lights on

5). Go on a Disney vacation with someone other than the family. (I'm 21, I love my family, but I could have some fun with a couple of buddies or a girl)

6). Go on a cutoff Disney Vacation. What I mean by that. No phone. No computer. Nothing. Completely cutoff from the outside world. For the whole vacation. I just haven't worked up the courage for this yet.

7) Walk around the water parks with a set of six pack abs.. One day..

I did this when I went to Atlantis in the Bahamas. It was WONDERFUL! I'm 21 too so I'm in the same boat with the tech savvy lifestyle but it was so nice to not have to worry about all of that and truly enjoy the moment of the vacation. It makes you remember what it was like before Cell phones. If you can do it on your next trip, I highly recommend it. Turn it off as soon as you get on the plane and don't turn it back on until you safely touchdown back home. It's a GREAT feeling.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom