Kimmunicator in Imagination Pavillion??

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Why would Kim Possible work with Imagination?? I think Screamscape is off it's rocker finally! According to what it said is that they will show something called the Kimmunicator within the Confines of the UPSTAIRS Section of the Imagination Pavillion.. Something just doesn't add up? On the side however...it's great to hear that they will use the Upstairs.

There are several heated discussions on this issue currently going on on this site. From what I can make out between the fighting.....they think there will be a meet and greet upstairs with the Kimmunicator somewhere in the World Showcase.

imagineer99

I think this is bonkus! Why would Kim Possible work with Imagination?? I think Screamscape is off it's rocker finally! According to what it said is that they will show something called the Kimmunicator within the Confines of the UPSTAIRS Section of the Imagination Pavillion.. Something just doesn't add up? On the side however...it's great to hear that they will use the Upstairs.

I guess I don't see the big deal with this. At least they are actually USING the space for something. I'd rather have a character meet, instead of the top floor just collecting dust (as it currently is)

JimboJones123

I think this is bonkus! Why would Kim Possible work with Imagination?? I think Screamscape is off it's rocker finally! According to what it said is that they will show something called the Kimmunicator within the Confines of the UPSTAIRS Section of the Imagination Pavillion.. Something just doesn't add up? On the side however...it's great to hear that they will use the Upstairs.

Back off Screamscape... all you are offering is ignorant reactions. Nothing even with sources.

Jerm

I see, if this happens, the Kimmunicator will be like Turtle Talk w/Crush. So it will be something fun but also improv so it can get everyone in on it.....atleast those who know who Kim Possible is.

J

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
They could have placed this someplace better like Innoventions and leave Imagination's Upstairs to whom it's deserved to..Dreamfinder & Figment.

FigmentJedi

Or actually have the station in World Showcase where the whole Kimmunicator activity takes place and reopen the upstairs ImageWorks.

LilRoo714

You know they may move her there eventually... they're staffing the new attraction at Imagination with some Innoventions cast members...

wannab@dis

They could have placed this someplace better like Innoventions and leave Imagination's Upstairs to whom it's deserved to..Dreamfinder & Figment.
The upstairs is not being used because guests just didn't go up there. It's been noted several times that many of the second floor areas around WDW are under-utilized for any number of reasons... bad placement, guests not sure it's a public area, or guests just plain lazy.

It seems to me that the space should be utilized for something rather than sitting empty or only used for storage. It's also been noted that this is a test run to see how people react to the addition. If it works out, they may end up moving it to another location that better suits the addition or they may continue to use the upstairs of Imagination. In any event, surely you can see that utilizing an empty space, at least for a testing period, seems like a legitimate usage of resources.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom