New Discount Jan-Feb 2012

polymissy

Room discounts for January-February, 2012!!!
Now available for Disney Rewards Visa Card holders, and available to the General Public beginning October 5th!
25% off Select Value Resorts (20% for All Star Movies)
30% off Select Moderate Resorts (25% for Port Orleans French Quarter)
35% off Select Deluxe Resorts and Villas (30% for Animal Kingdom and Polynesian)
This offer is available most nights January 2-February 20, 2012 for standard view rooms, and is subject to availability.

The Kingdom Konsultants would love to help you! Give us a call, or send us an email!
Have a great weekend!

E mails:
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Heather@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com
HeatherK@KingdomKonsultant.com
Missy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Shea@KingdomKonsultant.com

devoy1701

Room discounts for January-February, 2012!!!
Now available for Disney Rewards Visa Card holders, and available to the General Public beginning October 5th!
25% off Select Value Resorts (20% for All Star Movies)
30% off Select Moderate Resorts (25% for Port Orleans French Quarter)
35% off Select Deluxe Resorts and Villas (30% for Animal Kingdom and Polynesian)
This offer is available most nights January 2-February 20, 2012 for standard view rooms, and is subject to availability.

The Kingdom Konsultants would love to help you! Give us a call, or send us an email!
Have a great weekend!

Interesting how they call out Poly in the Deluxe discount...usually you see AK and WL listed.

Upvote 0

polymissy

Original Poster
AKL and Poly were discounted less last winter also. I was surprised then, and I was honestly surprised again today! They must be more popular than we know!

Upvote 0

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Soooo what time in the morning can we begin to call to get in on this? Do they ever open it before declared date? THANKS I am so geeked for my room only reservation!

Upvote 0

Bowler Hat Girl

Do you just have to call in and ask to have this discount applied once it's available to the general public? Is there some kind of pin code you need to use the discount?

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

are there any additional discount rumors that will be happening past the current free dining off which ends 3/29/2011?

Nothing right now! :)

Soooo what time in the morning can we begin to call to get in on this? Do they ever open it before declared date? THANKS I am so geeked for my room only reservation!

The phone lines will open at 7 am Eastern Time. It won't work on the phone before then. If you are making a new reservation it is sometimes online earlier that morning.

Do you just have to call in and ask to have this discount applied once it's available to the general public? Is there some kind of pin code you need to use the discount?

Just call. It's for everyone. There will be a code associated with it, but you don't have to know it. If you call and tell them what you're looking for they can apply it for you. :)

Upvote 0

Brian Noble

AKL and Poly were discounted less last winter also. I was surprised then, and I was honestly surprised again today! They must be more popular than we know!
]
Poly has always been an easy sell. Now that the top two floors of AKL are DVC, there are fewer rooms to chase.

Upvote 0

Brian Noble

Didn't the Weatherman state that discounts were going to be dialed back starting ... sometime in 2009?
It's possible that this is true despite the presence of discounting---assuming that less inventory is thrown into the discount pool. Remember that not all unbooked rooms are automatically available for any particular discount. It is often the case that a property is "full" when trying to book under the discount, but "not full" when searching under regular rates. And, based on the last few quarterly reports, that's what may be happening. RevPAR is up nicely, occupancy is down a little. That sounds like exactly what you'd get if you cut back on the number of rooms you put on sale.

That is, if you assume they aren't out-and-out lying in the quarterlies. For what it's worth, I don't. Public companies that get caught with their hand in that cookie jar get in big trouble quickly---mostly from investors.

Upvote 0

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Well I tried calling Saturday and no rooms available at the WL on club level....darn darn darn...I had no problem with getting one in the past with the Disney Visa discount....could be none were available or those that were snatched up day before I found out about it!!! I was just wondering if rooms were allotted to travel agents as well for these deals, if there was any diff from calling Disney direct. Probably should book on a lower floor but as this is probably our last family trip before college for eldest I really want to keep with our traditions....quick in and out breakfast, snacks, dinner and desserts available at downtime....and QUIET!!!! Plus the view from that floor into the lobby rocks. I was told to keep calling as if someone cancels or switches resorts a room may open up. I already have a reservation......wish I could book 2 and make up my mind later!!!!:lookaroun

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Well I tried calling Saturday and no rooms available at the WL on club level....darn darn darn...I had no problem with getting one in the past with the Disney Visa discount....could be none were available or those that were snatched up day before I found out about it!!! I was just wondering if rooms were allotted to travel agents as well for these deals, if there was any diff from calling Disney direct. Probably should book on a lower floor but as this is probably our last family trip before college for eldest I really want to keep with our traditions....quick in and out breakfast, snacks, dinner and desserts available at downtime....and QUIET!!!! Plus the view from that floor into the lobby rocks. I was told to keep calling as if someone cancels or switches resorts a room may open up. I already have a reservation......wish I could book 2 and make up my mind later!!!!:lookaroun

We don't get any rooms reserved for travel agent bookings, but sometimes it is nice to let someone else make the phone calls. :)

Concierge level at the Wilderness Lodge may be filled up enought that they didn't release many if any.

It is true that rooms open up from time to time!

Upvote 0

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Thanks Tammy! I will keep calling when cleaning my headset unit is wonderful...and I don't personally mind listening to the music on that particular hold line....:king:.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom