2007 Magic Your Way Vacation Packages NOW available!

JPVonDrake

Original Poster
The new 2007 Magic Your Way Packages are now available to be booked by phone and internet for travel dates from January 1, 2007 – December 31, 2007.

Here is a full description of each package:

For all Walt Disney Travel Company Travel packages, everyone in the room must be on the same package and choose the same MYW ticket length and options. Each package must be booked at leased 3 days prior to arrival.

NEW - Packages may now be booked for stays up to 14 nights (the previously maximum length of stay was 10 nights.)

Disney's Magic Your Way Base Package 2007

Includes Per Room:

Accommodations at a Disney owned and operated Resort

NEW - Planet Hollywood $15 Meal Voucher - guests receive a $15 Certificate valid for food and non-alcoholic beverages at Planet Hollywood

NEW - Sea Raycer Offer Voucher - Guests receive a certificate valid for 90 minutes of watercraft fun when they buy 60 minutes. Offer is valid for up to 5 people at participating Marina locations.

NEW - Miniature Golf Voucher – Guests receive a certificate valid for one round of miniature golf at either Disney's Fantasia or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf courses. (One certificate per room.)

Per Person:

Magic Your Way Ticket of your choice – everyone in the room must choose the same length and options

Official Walt Disney Travel Company luggage Tag

JPVonDrake

Original Poster
Disney's Magic Your Way Plus Dining Package 2007

Price is now $ 38.99 / adult (18+) $ 38.99 / junior (10-17) $ 10.99 / child (3-9) PER NIGHT + Cost of Room & Ticket Package (an increase of only $1 per adult, child price is unchanged.)

Package includes all the components of the Magic Your Way Base Package 2007 plus …

Disney's Dinning Plan for length of stay – Each Guest (age 3+) will receive per night:

1 Table Service Meal - Appetizer, Entrée, Desert, OR Full buffet + non-alcoholic beverage

1 Counter-Service Meal – Entrée (or Entrée Combo), dessert, non-alcoholic beverage

1 Snack – NEW - Look for the DDP symbol at Quick Service, cart and select merchandise locations for eligible snack options on the Disney Dining Plan. Some examples of eligible snack options include: Frozen Ice-Cream Novelties, Single Serving Box of Popcorn, Grab bag of Frito-Lay Chips, Single Piece of whole fruit, 20oz Bottle of Coke, Diet Coke, or Sprite, 24oz Dasani Water, Medium Fountain Soft Drink, prepackaged milk or juice, 12 oz Coffee, Hot Chocolate or Hot tea, and other items that vary by location.

Applicable taxes and gratuities are included.

Guest may use 1 Table Service entitlement for Character Dining experiences located in the Theme Parks or Disney Resort Hotels. Meals at Cinderella’s Royal Table count as 2 Table Service entitlements.

Guest may use 2 Table Service entitlements to experience Disney’s Spirit of Aloha, Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue (category 2 or 3 seating only) or Mickey’s Back Yard BBQ Dinner Shows. Guest also may use 2 Table Service entitlements for select Signature Restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort. If the Guest is part of a Grand Gathering (a party of 8 or more guests) they may use 2 Table Service entitlements for any Grand Gathering Experience. At least eight persons in your party must attend the same experience.

NEW - Guests may use 2 Table Service entitlements to enjoy In Room Dining at those Resorts that offer In Room Dining Service.

For maximum flexibility, all entitlements are pooled together per room. Guests may use their meals and snacks in any order and in any amount throughout their stay until the total is depleted. For all meal periods, children ages 3-9 must order from the children's menu where available. Children under the age of three may share from the adult's plate or a separate meal may be purchased a la carte from the Plan.

Disney Dining Plan must be added to the package three (3) days or more prior to arrival at the Walt Disney World Resort. The Disney Dining Plan may not be added to a reservation at the time of check-in.

Disney Dining Plan may not be sold separately, transferred, refunded or redeemed for cash in whole or in part. Theme Park admission is required for some dining locations. Advance reservations are strongly recommended for Table Service restaurants and Character dining experiences. Advance reservations are required for Disney Dinner Shows. Operating hours, menus, entertainment, Character appearances, participating locations, components and terms are subject to change without notice.

The offerings on the Disney Dining Plan are to be redeemed as listed and can not be renegotiated at the time of fulfillment (e.g., Quick Service meals can not be exchanged for Table Service meals).

Disney Dining Plan is based on the length of the package stay at the Disney Resort. The owners of the Walt Disney World Resort shall not be responsible for the non-utilization of package components due to refurbishing, capacity, inclement weather or any circumstance beyond their control. Any unused meals are non-refundable and expire at midnight on the day the package reservation checks out.

* Ok, so the additional snack items are not new, but at least it is now official:hammer:

JPVonDrake

Original Poster
Disney's Magic Your Way Premium Package 2007

Package includes all the components of the Magic Your Way Base Package 2007 plus …

NEW – Guest may now choose ANY length MYW Ticket with any or no options. Guest are no longer restricted to a premium ticket for their length of stay.

Per Person:

Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner per Guest (age 3+), per night
Unlimited use of select recreation (golf, miniature golf, bike and boat rentals, fishing excursions, horse drawn excursions, horseback riding, pony rides, water sports)
Unlimited Admission to select park tours
Unlimited use of Disney Children's Activities Centers (ages 4-12)
1 Preferred viewing at Wishes, & Illuminations
1 Admission to Cirque du Soleil - La Nouba

(Guest may substitute a dinner entitlement for a Grand Gathering Experience if on a Grand Gathering Reservation. Note not all GG Experiences include full meals.)

Disney’s Magic Your Way Platinum Package 2007

Package available at all Disney Deluxe Resorts, and select Disney Vacation Club Resorts only.

NEW – Guest may now choose ANY length MYW Ticket with any or no options. Guest are no longer restricted to a premium ticket for their length of stay.

Per Package
1 Platinum Plan Keepsake (enhanced from 2006)
Pre-arrival Itinerary Planning
Nightly Turn Down Service

Per Person
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snack per person, per night (choices enhanced from 2006)
1 Admission to Cirque du Soleil - La Nouba
1 Private Golf Lesson
1 Preferred viewing at Fantasmic!
1 Preferred viewing at both Wishes, & Illuminations
1 Fireworks Cruise
1 Select Spa Treatment (age 10+) (choices enhanced from 2006)
Unlimited use of Disney Children's Activities Centers (ages 4-12)
Unlimited Admission to Select Park Tours
Unlimited use of select recreation (golf, miniature golf, bike and boat rentals, fishing excursions, horse drawn excursions, horseback riding, pony rides, water sports)
Unlimited in-room child care (ages 6 mo - 12 yrs)

(Guest may substitute a dinner entitlement for a Grand Gathering Experience if on a Grand Gathering Reservation. Note not all GG Experiences include full meals.)

TwoTigersMom

YEAH JP!! You have come through for us once again! :sohappy:
I'd like to add an FYI for everyone else.....The 2007 packages aren't available online yet. They are available by calling 407-939-7675 and should be online very soon.

Vermonter

YEAH JP!! You have come through for us once again! :sohappy:
I'd like to add an FYI for everyone else.....The 2007 packages aren't available online yet. They are available by calling 407-939-7675 and should be online very soon.

I'll second the Yeah to JP! I was just on the Disney site and you can now book 2007 packages online. You must have been on a tad too soon.:D

aka_emilicious

I don't know if its me, but I can't book online or even get a quote. I can change the dates to 2007, but I can't get a quote. Anyone else have this problem?

mickeysaver

The prices are available online, but they have a problem with the script on their front page. Go to the Resorts page and use the booking engine there. You can get 2007 package quotes today! Maggie

biggy H

Minimum number of days for MYM tickets

I was checking on the disney site and for 2007 if staying longer than 4 days the minimum ticket lenght was 3 days.

Is this a new policy for next year?

polarboi

Are the prices for the Premium/Platinum packages posted online somewhere? I know that the MYW Plus Dining package is now $38.99 per day for adults (plus the cost of room/tix), but what about the others?

-p.b. :cool:

Dagger

Thanks for the info as always JP.

I have a few questions:

"Unlimited in-room child care (ages 6 mo - 12 yrs)"

Define "in-room"....? Your hotel room or in the hotel's child care room or what?

Also, have any of the restaurants on the DP changed or moved from 1 up to 2 table service meals or from 2 down to 1?

Thanks!!!

JPVonDrake

Original Poster
Thanks for the info as always JP.

I have a few questions:

"Unlimited in-room child care (ages 6 mo - 12 yrs)"

Define "in-room"....? Your hotel room or in the hotel's child care room or what?

Also, have any of the restaurants on the DP changed or moved from 1 up to 2 table service meals or from 2 down to 1?

Thanks!!!

On the Magic Your Way Platinum Package, the "unlimited in-room child care" is provided by Kid's Nite Out Services, and is provided in your Guest Room. Advance reservations are required.

Kid's Nite Out caregivers will arrive at your resort room wearing a Kid’s Nite Out nametag and identification badge and arrive prepared with age-appropriate toys, activities, books, games, and arts & crafts. They can also provide a fun, well-trained sitter to just hang out with your family if you need a father's or mother's helper.

The professional caregivers…
  • are at least 18 years of age
  • are certified in child/infant CPR and basic first aid
  • are thoroughly interviewed with references and criminal background checks are performed
As to your second question, I have not had time to fully compare the restaurant list yet, but it appears that it is the same 12 signature locations, plus the added In-Room Dining (room service) at the Deluxe Resorts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom