Not my first Rodeo,but it is my first pre tr n tr....

Hi I can't believe i'm finally doing this (thanks for all your help fractal) First things first I may use abreviations and I am known for lack of punctuation,so please bare with me folks........ Okay so My very first trip to Disney was in 1990,and sadly was not the experience i hoped for.I travelled with my aunt her hubby n their kids aswell as my grandmother who was ill,I don't remember much from the trip,however when I finally returned n each time I visit still i feel like gran is right there with me n i can't help but tear up (her nickname was Mickey). In 2003 the oppurtunity arose to go back to my beloved Disney (i've always been certifiable about all things Disney) so i couldn't resist,hubby n I packed up with our 11 month old n jumped right in there,I've gone back every year skipping 2004,and hubby tags along when he can.I'll now incorporate pics from previous trips........
100_2415.jpg
this is from my 2006 trip It's my daughters first haircut at The Harmony Barber shop(I don't have pics in my computer from all the trips but close enough) Hey Hollybelle there is a mirror in here lolbrownie points? Ohwell i tried...next up is my daughter Riley after The bibbidi bobbidi boutique
DisneyPhotoImage44.jpg
and about some epcot 2007 pics,there's Akershus
Sep07PIX01.jpg
and ofcourse the seas with Nemo ( which was Haileys movie since she was born in 2005)
Sep12PIX03.jpg
and many trips agoI fell in love with the Disney Custome outfits that so many ppl dressed their tiny princesses in and so after several pics of others ppls work n much pleading I had my mom convinced to make special Disney outfits for my kids and you'll see them from 2009 on .OOPSY I forgot a pic from 2008....
image063.jpg
Love me some photo pass ppl I dont get many pics with me in them because i'm always taking them.here are some samples of my moms special works from 2009
WDW2009025.jpg
and
WDW2009075.jpg
and here are 2 pics from my November 2010 trip ( my girls have a gynormous collection of costumes of every princess in several variations,I'm talking so many that the bar in their closet is warped n we've filled 2 rubbermaid totes YIKERZ!!!!)
Photo0088FourBySix.jpg
and
Photo0163FourBySix.jpg
along for the journey this time are Me,hubby aka Big Daddy,My 2 princesses...Riley 8 and hailey 6.Staying at same hotel are mom,step dad n 2 oldest nephews A & J,my sister n her 2 youngest L & E(not publishing their names incase she doesn't want me to)I'm very excited for this trip because My friends who live in Florida will be meeting us n hanging out for the first 2 days( I met them online through a facebook game 3 years ago and we've become very good friends)I'll call them by nicknames Butter(the mom)Fresh(her hubby) and their kids L n Z.
We're staying at CBR from Sept 29th until Oct4th and the plans are as follows....
Day One-Epcot with lunch at Coral Reef and dinner at La Hacienda de San Angel.
Day Two-MK and the Halloween Party with breakfast @ Kona...Lunch ???? and Dinner @ Coronado (where butter n fam will be)
Day Three-back to Epcot(oh u better believe I'll be as close as possible to france since nowhere else on earth smells as much like grans kitchen did as this place,and I'm a serious sweet nut.lunch @Tutto Italia and dinner @ Chefs de France.
Day Four-breakfast @ Cape May(just me n my boo Hailey since big daddy n Riley Roo wanna sleep in) then I dunno what else even though we're this close plans for this day r still up in the air.
Day Five-MK with breakfast @ Crystal Palace n dinner at 1900 park fare.
Day Six-boooooooo the dreaded last day includes break fast @ Olivia's and lunch at tusker House(wait til u see my girls AK home made outfits) only a little longer until i'm there time to hit up Walmart for a journal n pens let's get this baby ready to go WOOT WOOT!!!!:sohappy:

mamamouse

Original Poster
WEll I've got 11 days to go now and I packed a carry on bag last night aswell as some stuff I'm bringing along for my friends kids.each time we go I make up special surprise bags for my girls so,I decided to do the same for them.WE aren't going to the boutique this year because we decided to try out the pirates League instead so the goody bags will have lotsa of neato little hair do hickys n fake bright coloured hair pieces(to do their hair myself)I also got glow in the dark wands(stickers notepads and a glowing sword for the lil guy)I found some glowing headbands that have loops n look kinda like mickey ears so i bought a bunch of those to bring aswell.All of this should give the halloween party n night time in the parks "an extra glow" ha ok I'm a cheeseball!!!!I might post again on Tuesday after my trip to Disney Store until then see ya real soon:wave:

fractal

Awesome! So glad you started your PTR. This pictures are adorable of your girls.

Looks like all the gang will be there - the more the merrier! We'll be looking forward to your review of MNSSHP and the Pirate League. :wave:

mamamouse

Original Poster
Thanks again could:)n't have done it without your help
Awesome! So glad you started your PTR. This pictures are adorable of your girls.

Looks like all the gang will be there - the more the merrier! We'll be looking forward to your review of MNSSHP and the Pirate League. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom