For all of you Adventurers!

Skipper Dan

Original Poster
This is something I did for one of the little projects I was workin' on for the 'Adventurers Club.' I was never happy with the original logo for the club, so I decided to make my own, modified version. I ain't even happy with my final, but it's been sittin' in the hard drive for a while, and I just thought some of you guys might like to have/see it! Hope you like it!

Kungaloosh adventurers! :wave:

NEWESTAdventurersClubCompassLogoColored.png

cynic710

I like it, did you use Illustrator?

you may have insipred me to attack the logos I've never liked, maybe we can run a thread together? I am a professional industrial designer but own a graphics/logo design company on the side. could be fun?

Putting an outline on pointy things like your star always gives you the flat tips. Duplicate your star and center it behind the original after resizing it just a bit and making it a solid color.

Skipper Dan

Original Poster
I like it, did you use Illustrator?

you may have insipred me to attack the logos I've never liked, maybe we can run a thread together? I am a professional industrial designer but own a graphics/logo design company on the side. could be fun?

Actually, believe it or not I use COREL. I'm not the best, but I try! It's more or less a hobby, and what little I can do, I basically learned through trial and error, all through my childhood.

Yeah, I don't know if I can hold a candle to other's talents, but we can definitely try it out! I always thought about starting my own graphics company on the side.

Looks Great Good Job :sohappy:

I would like to see that on a hat

Thanks, and my original idea, was a pin! So, not far off.

Putting an outline on pointy things like your star always gives you the flat tips. Duplicate your star and center it behind the original after resizing it just a bit and making it a solid color.

Actually, I did the flat tips intentionally, 'cause my original idea was a pin. But, I always have had problems with making the outlines pointed, come to think of it! Thanks for the tip!

Captain Hank, I kind of did this for you! Seeing your Avatar gave me the idea. Hope you like it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom