At WDW now - Magic is alive and well!

fractal

But the weather is sweltering!

Just a quick note - the parks looks great! and we didn't see one bit of trash in the last 3 days. Magic Kingdom main street is in tip top shape and you could easily spend a few hours just walking up and down the street taking pictures and appreciating the "theming".

CM's have been great - lines have been awesome if you get to the parks early or hit them at night EMH.

The pool is crowded in the afternoon - but no too bad. My biggest complaint is how warm the water is at Storm along Bay. I wish they would dump a ton of ice cubes in pool! :ROFLOL:

Some rain off and on - haven't seen any tour groups yet. People have been generally nice, you have the occasional idiot that thinks they own the place but that's anywhere.

Food was been very good. We ate at SANAA at Kidani village. All I can say is "wow" to both the resort and restaurant. Full report w/ pic when I get back. Next trip we may have to cheat on the Beach Club.

Bottom line - the magic is here and we are having a blast! Off to blizzard beach.

PolynesianPrincess

Wooo hooooo!!! :sohappy: So good to hear something positive about the World since it seems like all anyone likes to do these days is point out the bad! Sheesh!!! lol

Have a blast on the rest of your trip!!! :)

Upvote 0

Matt and Kelly

Thanks for the upadate! Sounds like you are having a great time. Can't wait to check out the Magic for myself in a few weeks.

Enjoy the rest of you vacation :wave:

Upvote 0

plaz10

Woo Hoo! Love to hear this! Glad you're having an awesome time!

We just discovered Sanaa for ourselves last trip and yes...it's fantastic! Loved every bit of it from the ambiance to the CM to the food. Can't rave about this place enough.

Hope you have a great rest of the trip!!

Upvote 0

Mukta

I am so glad to hear you are enjoying your trip. I love BC and Sanaa too!

Is there any resort specific merchandise at the Beach Club Marketplace?

Upvote 0

Foolish Mortal

Glad you're having a good time and everything seems to be going well. Not sure where in Penssy you're from but here in the Philly area it's been pretty humid the last few days. Just like FL :lol:

Upvote 0

fractal

Original Poster
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone!

The rains came so we changed plans, grabbed our ponchos and headed to AK.

The rain was actually refreshing. We did have to duck under cover for about a 1/2 hour during a downpour, but otherwise we had a blast. EE was 20 min wait. Dinosaur was 10 mins in the morning then 20min early afternoon.

We did KS around 4 in a steady rain and it was great! A bunch of animals were out and the driver was on top of his game.

BC is beautiful - again, the only complaint is Storm along feeling more like a sauna than a pool. Maybe today's rain will help.

Now off to 50's prime time for dinner.:wave:

Upvote 0

LeeSeeBabe

Thanks for the updates!! Glad to hear your positive feedback from the parks!! Can't wait for your TR!

HAVE A MAGICAL REST OF YOUR VACATION!! :wave:

Upvote 0

gccgrad1996

Fellow mustang family

Nice to know we are not the only Mustang family crazy about Disney. I saw your picture of your daughter on your flashback post. My kids area little younger then your children (10, 7, and 4 months), but we all love Disney as much as your gang. We ourselves have been there every summer since 2005, this is our first without a Disney trip. I wasn't crazy enough to take an infant. We can't wait to get back next summer, waiting on the situation with Test Track to see if we are going in June or July.
Have a great trip. We are living through your posts.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom