Major Announcement Secret is Out

ISTCrew20

It's pretty nice. It's a welcome change after seeing gold and 50s everywhere. The new logo would look pretty on our new nametags.

It was weird how they used music from the NonDisney version of Peter Pan on the website.

autumndawn1006

October-Wow! Quick implementation.
Okay- my dream is to find out before August what the season passholder discounts will be for October and to get a really good one so I can stay a couple of extra days;) .

This has a lot of potential. Maybe there is still more to be announced.

WeLComeHomE OKW

it is alil underwhelming. but nice to see what the new theming is none-the-less, and the contest thing is pretty cool.

i guess i was just hoping for more ride announcements.

Epcot82Guy

WeLComeHomE OKW said:
it is alil underwhelming. but nice to see what the new theming is none-the-less, and the contest thing is pretty cool.

i guess i was just hoping for more ride announcements.

It is underwhelming as a major event, but I think it is a great marketing technique. This is what the Magical Moments should have been IMHO. I like the Disney Parks idea, but I think it should be more maintained in the company and not used as a general scheme.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
The site is getting hammered [I cant get in]:

This site is temporarily too busy to process your request. Please try again later.

TinkRBell427

Me! Yes, I'm having trouble as well. It just tells me that there was an error. I guess I'll try again later.

Oh, nevermind.
Edit: Yeah, I somehow missed the other posts.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
TinkRBell427 said:
Me! Yes, I'm having trouble as well. It just tells me that there was an error. I guess I'll try again later.

I finally got in a little bit ago. Keep trying. :wave:

Thanks again for the link, Gutto! :wave:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Jim Hill Media and also Mouseinfo picked up on it, so i'm sure other websites have too. It's gonna be a busy website for a few days.

MiklCraw4d

The Mak said:
Anyone else here feel this is a horridly generic Disney marketing campaign?
:wave:

Coming this year! Disney's(tm) Magical Wish Dream Celebration of Wishes, Magic, and Dreams! Disney(tm) Family Magic Wish Fun Dreams! With Magical Dreams of Magical Wishes and Dreams!

BLAH

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom