Restaurants at Caribe Royal

atsolomon

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

I'm considering staying at Caribe Royal as a pre-vacation to my family's upcoming WDW vacation. Does anyone have recent experience with the restaurants at the Caribe? In particular: did they have a buffet breakfast? What were the price ranges for breakfasts?

The deal I've seen offers a $30/day meal credit and I'm curious how much that will cover for breakfast for a family of four.

Thanks!

Adam

atsolomon

Original Poster
Hi all,

As a quick follow up:

Overall, the Caribe Royale was great. The staff was gracious and happy, the room, buildings, and grounds were immaculate. We had the buffet breakfast at the Tropicale restaurant twice. There was a very good selection of foods at the breakfast buffet, including vegetarian options.

The only negative is one of the people selling attraction tickets in the lobby of my tower was a bit pushy. Also, at checkout there was a discrepancy in the bill that was immediately rectified and apologized for. Otherwise, it was perfect.

It was a very good value, particularly with the Mousesavers' package. The Caribe also regularly posts weekly specials and promotions on their web site.

I can recommend the Caribe without hesitation.

--Adam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom