It's official!! It's New York and Galveston!! And Seattle! And Hawaii!! And the P

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Disney finally released the rest of 2012 today. It's bad news for people who were hoping to sail to Europe with DCL, but great news for the Northeast and Texans!

We already knew that the Fantasy would continue with the 7 night Eastern and Western Caribbean sailings (albeit with some great new ports) and the Dream with 3, 4 and 5 night Bahamas sailings. Here's a summary for the Wonder and Magic.

The Magic is going to start sailing out of New York City and Galveston in 2012!

Starting May 25th, 2012 from New York City, the Magic will sail 8 night cruises to the Bahamas, 5 night cruises North to Canada, and some 2 night sampler type cruises to nowhere!

The 8 night cruises are 5/25, 6/2, 6/22, 6/30, 7/20, 7/28, 8/17, 8/25, 2012 and will stop in Castaway Cay, Nassau and Port Canaveral. On this itinerary, guests will receive a 1 day park hopper ticket to Disney World and roundtrip transportation to WDW.

The 5 night cruises are 6/10, 6/17, 7/8, 7/15, 8/5, 8/12, 9/2, 9/7, 9/12, 2012 and will stop in Halifax, Nova Scotia and Saint John, New Brunswick.

The 2 night cruises are 6/15, 7/13 and 8/10, 2012. These are weekend cruises and give you the perfect opportunity to try out a cruise, or just get away for the weekend!

The Magic will start Galveston cruises on September 22, 2012.

These are 7 night cruises with stops in Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and Cozumel.

These 7 night cruises are 9/22, 9/29, 10/6, 10/13, 10/20, 10/27, 11/3, 11/10, 11/17, 11/24, 12/1, 12/8, 2012.

The Wonder is going to continue sailing to Alaska, but now it will sail out of Seattle! Also - Hawaii and Pacific coast cruises!

Starting May 28th, 2012, the Wonder will sail 7 night cruises to Alaska from the port of Seattle, 7 night Mexican Riviera cruises, 7 night Pacific Coast cruises and a 15 night voyage to Hawaii!

The 7 night Alaska cruises are 5/28, 6/4, 6/11, 6/18, 6/25, 7/2, 7/9, 7/16, 7/23, 7/30, 8/6, 8/13, 8/20, 8/27, 2012 and will stop in Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Victoria and sail through Tracy Arm.

The 7 night Pacific Coast cruises are 9/16, 9/23, 9/30 and 10/7, 2012 and will stop in San Francisco, San Diego and Ensenada, Mexico.

There will also be a 15 night voyage to Hawaii from Los Angeles!

This cruise is 4/29 and will stop in Hilo, Kahului, Honolulu, Nawiliwili, and Ensenada.

The 7 night Mexican Riviera cruises will fill out the rest of the year.

These itineraries can be booked by Platinum and Gold Castaway Club members tomorrow! If you've sailed more than 5 times, that's you! Everyone else can start booking Friday.

Don't wait! The prices only tend to go up after this first morning!! If you need to think about it, put something on hold and think for a couple of days. But don't wait! I can't tell you how many clients I've had who waited only to watch the prices go up hundreds of dollars.

We've got great onboard credits to help you out with some spending money onboard!
We'd love to give you more details and help you book!

Give us a call or send us an email:

Our phone is 1-866-566-7858

E mails:
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Heather@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com

mickeysshoes

I am seeing the land/sea thing becoming a NORM for us. I cant wait to sail on the Dream in 140 days. And i am thinking for DD graduation will have to WDW and then fly up to NY for a cruise North of border!!! :sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Okay, prices!!

These are starting prices and will change over time. These prices will go up to be sure! These are per person based on double occupancy.

New York -
8 night Bahamas cruises start at $1240 pp
5 night Canada cruises start at $715 pp
2 night Weekend Getaway cruises start at $370 pp

Galveston -
7 night Caribbean cruises start at $840 pp

Pacific Coast -
7 night Pacific Coast cruises start at $770 pp

Mexican Riviera -
7 night Mexican Riviera cruises start at $707 pp

Alaska -
7 night cruises from Seattle start at $917 pp

Hawaii -
15 night Hawaii cruise starts at $1800 pp

HouCuseChickie

Thanks for posting!!! Myself and some of my Houstonian friends are both happy :)and sad :(with the news. Happy to have a Disney cruise option in Galveston - sad with the ports. I know I know- we shouldn't complain - we were just hoping for more than Mexico. Maybe we should have spent more time working today and less time speculating about itineraries. :lol: Now to start plotting when we could go so we don't get in hot water with the state attendance laws. I will make this work! Thanks again! :wave:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Thanks for getting this up Tammy! The Press event was awesome!

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 45

Phonedave

Okay, prices!!

These are starting prices and will change over time. These prices will go up to be sure! These are per person based on double occupancy.

New York -
8 night Bahamas cruises start at $1240 pp
5 night Canada cruises start at $715 pp
2 night Weekend Getaway cruises start at $370 pp

Galveston -
7 night Caribbean cruises start at $840 pp

Pacific Coast -
7 night Pacific Coast cruises start at $770 pp

Mexican Riviera -
7 night Mexican Riviera cruises start at $707 pp

Alaska -
7 night cruises from Seattle start at $917 pp

Hawaii -
15 night Hawaii cruise starts at $1800 pp

Question about this.

If I booked a Canada cruise now, at these rates, and then I tried to do a bounceback when I cruise in July 2011, would that apply?

I really do want to grab a Canada cruise before they are all gone (only 2 or 3 dates work for me) I am just trying to decide what to do about pricing.

Damn you Disney, masters of getting my money they are.

-dave

ChuckElias

Question about this.

If I booked a Canada cruise now, at these rates, and then I tried to do a bounceback when I cruise in July 2011, would that apply?
I had that same question, as I just booked for Canada on 8/5.

I really do want to grab a Canada cruise before they are all gone (only 2 or 3 dates work for me)
I was told that they are going FAST.

-dave
Preach it, brother!

thewhitequeen

I don't like the Hawaii itinerary at all - too many days at sea (practically the whole 15 days). They should have sailed out of Hawaii given they have a new DVC there so more days could be utilized to tour the islands. I'm sure Disney wanted to cash in on Disneyland guests though, especially with the new Carsland next year.

I do, however, like the Pacific coast cruise as well as the one that goes to Canada. :)

sweetpee_1993

You know, I was so freakin' jazzed about DCL sailing out of Galveston I didn't even think about whether or not I'd like the ports. I just talked to the DH about it. The only itinerary we would be interested in is the 8-day that stops at Key West but it'll be over Christmas so probably will fill up super fast. Also, we've wanted to go to Key West for a long time. I don't know that we'd fulfill our Key West curiosity in just a day. We both feel far more interest in the Pacific Coast itinerary. Then again, St. Maarten is calling us. It really is. We wanna go watch those airplanes! Why spend a couple large on a cruise just because of where it's sailing from? After that cruise we'd still want to go to St. Maarten. We could put that $$ towards going on the cruise we want to begin with. Ya know?

Decisions decisions!!!! :brick:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Question about this.

I really do want to grab a Canada cruise before they are all gone (only 2 or 3 dates work for me) I am just trying to decide what to do about pricing.

-dave

When you rebook onboard, you will rebook at the current rate. They will run the numbers for you and see if you are better off with the rate you have booked or the existing rate with the 10% off and onboard credit.

If you want it, book it now. There's no downside to booking it now. You are insuring you get the best rate that way. If you wait, you may have missed the best rate!

I don't like the Hawaii itinerary at all - too many days at sea (practically the whole 15 days). They should have sailed out of Hawaii given they have a new DVC there so more days could be utilized to tour the islands. I'm sure Disney wanted to cash in on Disneyland guests though, especially with the new Carsland next year.

I do, however, like the Pacific coast cruise as well as the one that goes to Canada. :)

I hear you, I would love a Strictly Hawaiian cruise but unfortunately this is the only way to do it with a ship that is registered in the Bahamas.

You know, I was so freakin' jazzed about DCL sailing out of Galveston I didn't even think about whether or not I'd like the ports. I just talked to the DH about it. The only itinerary we would be interested in is the 8-day that stops at Key West but it'll be over Christmas so probably will fill up super fast. Also, we've wanted to go to Key West for a long time. I don't know that we'd fulfill our Key West curiosity in just a day. We both feel far more interest in the Pacific Coast itinerary. Then again, St. Maarten is calling us. It really is. We wanna go watch those airplanes! Why spend a couple large on a cruise just because of where it's sailing from? After that cruise we'd still want to go to St. Maarten. We could put that $$ towards going on the cruise we want to begin with. Ya know?

Decisions decisions!!!! :brick:

It's so hard!

I am thinking of doing the 8 day out of NY, just thinking. What is the deposit for it.

The deposit is 20% of your voyage fare. As long as you are outside the penalty phase and you aren't in concierge, it's fully refundable.

A few special cruises, ie maiden voyages are an exception to that, but the NY itineraries shouldn't be.:)

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Silly question but I am super interested in one of those 2 night cruises to nowhere. Problem is, I have absolutely no clue who I would go with right now. I assume that would make it impossible to book at this time, right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom