The old Disneyland TV show with Walt.

TD Mickey

Original Poster
Does anyone know where you could obtain copies of these shows? The Disneyland DVD that came out got me interested and I would like to see the other episodes of this. I have checked my local library and they don't have any episodes. So if anyone knows where I could obtian these show it would be most appreciated.

Tron

The best thing to do is tape Walt Disney Presents every night on the Disney Channel, or find a friend who is willing to do it for you. :)

FatBoy976

I bought that dvd set last time I was in the market place. They are really cool. I know my family somewhere has the opening day of disneyland on tape. I have to find it, or just pray they come out with a dvd with it.

DonickCo

The show "Walt Disney Presents" is on every weeknight on the disney chanell @ 2am and 3am. I try to watch the beging, when walts talks every night. I too want to collect them all, i bought a Tivo PVR so i can record them and watch them when i want.

raven

The Disney Stores sold a collector's DVD called Disneyland. On it is the entire openning day ceremonies, all of the Disneyland shows, Disney After Dark, and several other inside stuff that was made back in the day. I bought one but I don't know if they have anymore left.

DonickCo

i have that dvd and i think it only has 4 shows and some extra stuff...........This is off the DVD

"TreasuresOriginally Broadcast Between 1955 and 1970 Celebrating Walt Disney's pioneering efforts in the medium of television, Disneyland USA features 4 vintage episodes of Walt's beloved prime-time program. Take a wonderful look back at the origins of the park, beginning with the very first episode of the Disneyland TV series, as Walt Disney leads a tour of the studio and lifts the curtain on a model of the under-construction Disneyland Park. Relive the magic with hosts Art Linkletter, Bob Cummings and Ronald Reagan at the live opening day celebration and follow Walt as he takes viewers on a tour of Disneyland when the lights go off. The entertainment includes Louis Armstrong, Sammy Davis, Jr. Fess Parker, Annette Funicello, The Osmond Brothers and many, many more friends and Disney legends. Featuring exclusive introductions by film historian Leonard Maltin, this timeless collection from generations past for generations to come. Features: * Original Telecasts * Rare & Never-Before-Seen Footage * Limited-Edition Collectible Lithograph "

-DonickCo

Attachments

• i-11.jpg
    i-11.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 84

prberk

Vault Disney

The Disney Channel needs to move that show (and the other "Vault Disney" stuff) back to 10 or 11 p.m., as it was a few years ago. Adults enjoy this nostalgic trip, and (gasp!) some kids may too, if they are up! I know that I am 36 years old that I enjoyed seeing the old B&W Mickey Mouse Club (as well as the similarly B&W "Leave It to Beaver") after school when I was young and they were in reruns. These are timeless shows.

I also think that the young crowd who would be interested in "So Weird" and the other stuff that they show after 10 in Disney now are in bed at that time (or at least not controlling most TVs!)

Put Vault Disney Back on at a decent hour! (Not to mention the help it would give the "100 Years of Walt/Magic" Celebration, since the promotional video is even based on the old Wonderful World of Disney/Disneyland show!)

Parkeit

I love those shows! I can't belive i stay up that late watching it, but its great. Does it bring anyone else to tears when he is talking about his hopes and dreams for tommorow, mabey it is just me :cry: :lookaroun ? I think that they should come out with a classic disney channel, that would be awesome!

Justin149

"TreasuresOriginally Broadcast Between 1955 and 1970 Celebrating Walt Disney's pioneering efforts in the medium of television, Disneyland USA features 4 vintage episodes of Walt's beloved prime-time program. Take a wonderful look back at the origins of the park, beginning with the very first episode of the Disneyland TV series, as Walt Disney leads a tour of the studio and lifts the curtain on a model of the under-construction Disneyland Park. Relive the magic with hosts Art Linkletter, Bob Cummings and Ronald Reagan at the live opening day celebration and follow Walt as he takes viewers on a tour of Disneyland when the lights go off. The entertainment includes Louis Armstrong, Sammy Davis, Jr. Fess Parker, Annette Funicello, The Osmond Brothers and many, many more friends and Disney legends. Featuring exclusive introductions by film historian Leonard Maltin, this timeless collection from generations past for generations to come. Features: * Original Telecasts * Rare & Never-Before-Seen Footage * Limited-Edition Collectible Lithograph "

-DonickCo [/B]

I bought that DVD and its fantastic. I wish they made more of them. My total recommendation.

-justin

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom