Whats your least Favorite Show or Ride at Disney or Universal?

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Well I will start this to see which rides and shows people dislike.. For me that would be Ellens adventure in Epcot it puts me to sleep and Captain E.O i dont know if it is because its older ( my mom likes it) but i just didnt really understand it and Personally kind of creeped me out!

sbkline

I love Ellen's Energy Adventure! But I think the show I would rate as my least favorite would be Nemo Live on Stage. We had never seen it before, and when we went to AK last year for the 2nd time (the 2nd time that trip, not the 2nd time ever) to catch up on lost ground from our first AK day, we decided to do that show since it was on the side of the park that we were catching up on. We were glad that we saw it just to say that we did, but neither me, my wife nor my son really cared for that show at all.

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
You love ellen? What part of it do you like? I like the fact you can sit in air conditioning for an hour but I usually dont spend more than a day at Epcot and I dont want to waste it at ellen. Nemo was cute but the seats definatly killed me it is a little strange the people holding puppets there arms probably hurt really bad!:lookaroun

NewfieFan

I like Ellen's Energy Adventure but I will agree with you on one thing... Captain EO.

I pretty much like everything in WDW but Captain EO was horrible!!! My whole family thought it was odd, cheesy, out of date, etc.

magiconmainstrt

I love Ellen to!

Nemo show...Saw it once, wont see it again.... I miss Tarzan Rocks--anyone else?:cry:

More least favorites:
Stitch (did once, big waste of time)
Nemo: (did once wont do it again)
One Mans Dream (Never did, we may try this year..just to say we did)
Tom Sawyer Island (same)
Dinasour (did once before, very shaky-sore neck---missed it the last trips-may do this year-)

sbkline

You love ellen? What part of it do you like? I like the fact you can sit in air conditioning for an hour but I usually dont spend more than a day at Epcot and I dont want to waste it at ellen. Nemo was cute but the seats definatly killed me it is a little strange the people holding puppets there arms probably hurt really bad!:lookaroun

I enjoy the comedy, as well as the immersive scenery and the smells, and it's a nice relaxing ride/show from which to get out of the hot sun. I used to really like thrill rides, and I still do. But since my wife and I started going to WDW, I have acquired a deep appreciation for the slow immersive family rides. As fun as a thrill ride might be, those things usually only last a minute or two and then you're done. But I really enjoy a ride where we can all ride together and just enjoy the music, the scenery, the show, or whatever it is, and just enjoy the fact that we're at WDW together. And Ellen is one such ride, IMO.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Least favourite at Disney would be Lights Moteurs Boredom and at Universal it would be the tragedy that is now Poseidons Fury

Least favorite at Disney is EASILY Sounds Dangerous. Universal would be anything Harry Potter! hahaha

Seriously though, I'd say The Cat in the Hat ride.

Slipknot

Since you said Universal too... Barney!!!!!!!!

The whole kiddie area in Universal Studios Florida to be honest. I remember when they had the Bates house from Psycho back there.

I don't mind the American Tail area as much as the rest of it because Fievel Mousekewitz is/was one of my favorite characters when I was younger.

Crockett

Banned
I've never had a problem with Ellen's Energey Adventure either. While it certainly is not my favorite attraction on Disney property, it still is enjoyable, and a great way to cool off on a typical Central Fla summer day. The dino scene is unique and well detailed, Ellen & Bill Nye are entertaining. So it's not a must-do, but still a pretty decent attraction.

As far as worst attraction at WDW: Primeval Whirl at DAK. Simply put, if it's a ride that can easily fit in at a local Six Flags park, it should not be on Disney property. Now if you throw a roof over this eye-sore and theme it better, then we'll talk.

On Universal property: Another vote for the Woody Woodpecker kid zone at USF. That section really has an identity crisis going on: Barney, Woody Woodpecker, Curious George, and...E.T.?? (Okay, E.T. is actually a great attraction & must-do for us, but the rest of that area? Blek)

The Mouse

I'll agree with Crockett on Primeval Whirl. I am not a fan, the themeing is second rate in my opinion and it is not a unique ride. I think the whole chester and hester second is not very good. I wouldn't miss it one bit if it were gone but I suppose I'd rather have that than being empty.

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Unlike alot of people I reallyt enjoy stitches great escape I think its cute but Alot of people tell me because I didnt see Alien encounter before Stitch was in there. I can also see the sounds dangerous too ahaha I have never been in one mans dream but I have to do it Oct because that is the only thing besides universals rip etc new coaster and thats only because it is ALWAYS broken!

bluewings

Lights, Motors, Action is by far my least favorite of things I've actually seen/been on at Disney. Primeval Whirl is up there too. There's not much at Disney that I've been on and said "Never again".....but Never again to those two.

Monsterfan99

Disney: Fantasmic. For something so hyped, I couldn't wait for it to end. It has gotten worse each time I've watched.

Universal: Eight Voyage of Sinbad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom